What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unusual Red Hot Cookies plant

Hobocop

Just thought you guys might be interested to see my weird mutated Red Hot Cookies plant, She is extremely vigerous and is now about 4 weeks into flower and doing great, but the leaves are very unusual

I initally thought she would grow out of it but she still only produces 2 types of leaves, some are 3 fingered and just look kinda strange to me

Then there are the other type

She is actually probably the most vigorous of the 4 I have from seed but she doesnt smell as strong also has slightly different structure to her buds

All in all though I am liking the strain so far, excited to see how they turn out, and a few more bud shots for shits and giggles

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers mate,

Thanks for sharing :tiphat:

It looks to me like a benign malformation of the plant which is affecting the characteristics of the plant in a positive way. The flowers seem to be perfectly formed and the plan looks healthy. If it's developing with vigour, as you mention, then you might be going to have a very interesting harvest.

Thanks again for the photos and keep us updated :peppermintstick:

tommy

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like a super dope strain! Looking forward to seeing her develop further!
:tiphat:

Hobocop

Cheers mate,

Thanks for sharing :tiphat:

It looks to me like a benign malformation of the plant which is affecting the characteristics of the plant in a positive way. The flowers seem to be perfectly formed and the plan looks healthy. If it's developing with vigour, as you mention, then you might be going to have a very interesting harvest.

Thanks again for the photos and keep us updated :peppermintstick:

tommy

I am very much looking forward to the harvest, this is my first experience with Sweet Seeds and I am very impressed so far. I usually germinate by soaking for 24 hours then into wet paper towels, but 3 of the 4 seeds I started, popped before even going into the wet towel! They have been super healthy and easy plants to look after ever since. They smell great, look great and have been an absolute breeze to grow

Hobocop

Bad news, the plant pictured threw male flowers, I saw pollen on one of the leaves, then noticed all the lower branch buds are seeded! So clearly I missed it throwing flowers earlier

Really bummed but these things happen, Probably only 3 weeks out from harvest anyway so I am going to pretty much stay the course, but have some Sweet Zkittlez in veg that are outgrowing their home so the sooner I can move them into flower the better

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That sucks, been there too many times. Hopefully its some fun smoke!

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers again mate,

Sorry to know about that. For what I understand from your comments, that your only plant in the flowering stage right now. If that is the case, you'll do good if you let her mature a little more and then harvest, because you might get some decent smoke either way ;)

All the best with it and sweet smokes,

tommy

Hobocop

Cheers again mate,

Sorry to know about that. For what I understand from your comments, that your only plant in the flowering stage right now. If that is the case, you'll do good if you let her mature a little more and then harvest, because you might get some decent smoke either way ;)

All the best with it and sweet smokes,

tommy

Yea I am pretty sure its only the lower buds that are seeded, I decided to start the flush now, probably a little early as the plants are only about 5 weeks into flower but I plan to see it through till the end, they still smell amazing, and I have cuttings of all of the plants so Im sure at least 1 of them will be worth another crack after the Sweet Zkittlez I have waiting to get into the flower room

Latest posts

Latest posts