What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The best and worst inventions ever

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I'm really appreciating my NEW Weed Whacker, it comes with a blade - no more of that stupid plastic 'string' BS.

..... who's idea was that anyway and how long to come up with the obvious solution? :thinking:

........... Grrrr

Sunshineinabag

I know that a lot of guys think that hairs disguise a double chin of chubby cheeks. Trouble is they really don´t. I mean, you can still always tell ;)

I agree with you on the ol´loos. where the hell would be go with all that digested food ?!?!?

Once saw a drill instructor with a six pack of hotdogs for a back of his neck

shithawk420

Veteran
I'm really appreciating my NEW Weed Whacker, it comes with a blade - no more of that stupid plastic 'string' BS.

..... who's idea was that anyway and how long to come up with the obvious solution? :thinking:

........... Grrrr

I have to agree with that but please don't cut your feet off! Just saying cause I care! So they are stainless? I hope it's a Stihl.my mom is 4 8 and she bought a little thing it was goofy.i had to literally save her! Lol nearly cut her in half!

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Best invention ever: quality razor blades!

I can't imagine having to shave with a sharp rock or a a clam shell..Ouch, that would hurt...

I can grow a half decent beard, but I hate 'em...

I haven't had one in more than 35 years...but I do have trimmed mustache..

Most chicks don't dig beards..

Oh, and if you can't grow grow one,,shave that fuzzy shit off..

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Best invention ever: quality razor blades!

I can't imagine having to shave with a sharp rock or a a clam shell..Ouch, that would hurt...

I can grow a half decent beard, but I hate 'em...

I haven't had one in more than 35 years...but I do have trimmed mustache..

Most chicks don't dig beards..

Oh, and if you can't grow grow one,,shave that fuzzy shit off..

View Image

Dunno about a clam shell but... I have worn a beard for as long as I can remember. AAMOF my current wife would divorce me if I took it off LOL.

Anyway... I once took my full beard off at hunting camp (a dare, when I said I could shave with this)) with my hunting knofe <--- (Aus) a la Crocodile Dundee :) Smooth as a baby's bottom. (Solligen Steel) :)

hellfire

Worst
The outboard motor, no wonder the dolphins are going to leave one day

Best
Fire, we couldn't smoke weed without it

Cuddles

Ah well good enough! My grandpa used to brag about going to England and how they were so proper.i guess they were campared to us Chicago natives.youd probably call us bloody savages! That's fine cause we are lol
I´ve always wanted to visit Chicago! Sounds like a very fun and interesting city

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
Seeing as we're comparing body parts for the best and worst invention, I nominate the vagina as the best invention ever, it's so versatile and fun. :good:
Proof god has a sense of humor.....putting it right next to a toxic dump site.
I think that was George Carlin

EDIT
It was something along the lines of god putting a playground right next to a toxic dump site.

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
I´ve always wanted to visit Chicago! Sounds like a very fun and interesting city

Oh you would love downtown Chicago! Brilliant art deco architecture and the field museum is a must see.but it makes me sad I can't see europe.the Roman aquaducts are the reason we can enjoy our toilets! They are thanks to our modern day plumbing no? Lol but London must be nice too.roundabouts drive me crazy though.

Cuddles

Oh you would love downtown Chicago! Brilliant art deco architecture and the field museum is a must see.but it makes me sad I can't see europe.the Roman aquaducts are the reason we can enjoy our toilets! They are thanks to our modern day plumbing no? Lol but London must be nice too.roundabouts drive me crazy though.

I´m a real museum person, art, architecture, design etc
London´s great but I ´ve found that it can get a bit too much at times.

Roundabouts are really cool, once you get used to them. Especially when you´ve got lost and need to turn around. They´re great!
I really miss them because I don´t live in England anymore.

pahval

Im pretty grateful for ac current, transistors, web, renevable energy, medicine, transportation, agriculture, im pretty angry about underdevelopement of political and economic system...

ningning

best:potato!!!
potato is the evidence of god exist
worst:
money or private ownership。
the second worst is national boundaries

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Wheel

Compass

Printing press

Inclined Plane/Screw

Light Bulb

Transistor

Telephone

Steam Engine

Clock

Airplane

Vaccines

Internet/software

Gunpowder

Nuclear Fission

Photography

They all equally good and bad, application is key.

Latest posts

Latest posts