What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Chem Tini - Testers

Bmac1

Veteran
Short branchy one turns out male. So that is 2 females and 6 males and 2 that didn't break dirt. 2 ladies isn't enough to base a run around so i took cuts of both females to get them on the same schedule as some others.

Bmac1

Veteran
Got roots on both female Chem Tini. One roots much better than the other, not sure yet if its the #1 or #10. Will get these in cups and headed for flower very soon for anyone still watching.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got roots on both female Chem Tini. One roots much better than the other, not sure yet if its the #1 or #10. Will get these in cups and headed for flower very soon for anyone still watching.

Still watching;)

Bmac1

Veteran
Hey star, happy new year.

Its the #10 that roots well. Took the best 2 of each and got them into solos.

Bmac1

Veteran
Just a quick update. Currently waiting on some ammendments for a new batch of soil for these but a shipment across Canada is taking 3 weeks apparently.

Scheduled to arrive Monday so I can get a new mix going and get these Chem Tini in the flower tents.

Bmac1

Veteran
Update coming today. Will be making a new mix and building a couple SIP's. The Chem Tini are looking good.

Bmac1

Veteran
So we are ready to get these Chem Tini ticking along now.

Here is Chem Tini #1 and Chem Tini #10. These are cuts of the 2 females of 10 beans.

picture.php

I got a new batch of soil mixed yesterday and built a couple more SIP's which will the new home of the Chem Tini and a couple others in the next few days.

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Here is one of 2 totes going in this 4x4. In this tote, front to back is Chem Tini 1, Chem Tini 10 and Ice Cream Cake.

picture.php

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Nice work on the SIPs Bm!

Is it an optical illusion or are the plants not spaced evenly apart? And if not, any particular reason? Just curious

Bmac1

Veteran
I think it may be the angle. I tried to line them up with the notes on the tote.

Bmac1

Veteran
Here they are a week later and settling into the SIP's . I put down some barley and getting the mulch going.

The Chem Tini are the front 2 plants in the tote on the right.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts