What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

In Memory of Stoner4Life - a recent pictoral history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gt0QLy8.jpg

3EJD8W9.jpg

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I hire a skinny friend for the jobs down under, I/we use sturdy ramps & block the rear tires firmly.......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

fucked up my back royally, took some fine cannabis meds which made my sore (always sore) back feel great... I did some hard stretching to limber up a bit while feeling so good.......

I over did it terribly, fuck me, serious spasms keep me from reaching for my cup of coffee even. i have a friend coming over too help me w/a few little tedious things that I'm now unable to do.

the pain is brutal, I think that I finally herniated a disc. if I try to walk my legs begin to give out from under me.

could NOT get out of bed without winding up on the floor, called a friend "Help!!! I've fallen & can't get up, I was on the floor for an hour or more. He couldn't boost me on his own so I called the saloon for another friends help.

fuck

EDIT:
I may be a bit scarce around here for a few days

Last edited:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
STONER4LIFE IS STILL ALIVE

STONER4LIFE IS STILL ALIVE

S4L HAS SUFFERED A SMALL STROKE AND WILL RETURN SHORTLY.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
This thread represents the last 50 posts of the very honourable ICMag member Stoner4Life -

He was a good lad - was he - and I think this collection of his last post tells us much about what he was going thru - while always trying to stay positive - and show us what he felt might entertain - and make us laugh - or wonder -

Status
Not open for further replies.