What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DOD ufo pictures

igrowone

Veteran
Oh I'm not suggesting its staged or intentional in anyway. I fully believe its taken from a fighter jet. But dust gets everywhere, and when passing in front of a camera lens, when the light hits it, judging distance can become tricky.

good thoughtful point
well, in the 1st picture we see something white and the scale from visual clues makes that unlikely to be dust spec
my understanding is the 2nd picture is a macro blowup of the 1st picture
which accounts for the relatively low resolution
more pictures coming a bit later, they're from the "drone" sightings from the American destroyer of 2 years ago
the military is slowly coughing up information
I give them a good degree of credibility because the American military traditionally hates UFOs and their pictures
there have been some hints from some Pentagon folks how they'd love to snag one these babies
so far that hasn't worked out, at least publicly
others do have a different opinion on the matter

igrowone

Veteran
all righty then, time for the BIG sighting from the military
for those who recall, a few years ago there was a report of a swarm of drones that was shadowing a US destroyer
well, the pictures of these drones don't look like drones
floating pyramids of some sort, you tell me what they are
came within a few hundred of feet of the destroyer
looks like the "freak out" episode for the military
they now take these things seriously, real seriously
2nd pics are of a black sphere dropping down into the ocean
the navy ship actually went looking for wreckage, none seen though
and a personal side note, I've seen a black sphere UFO myself
pointed it out to someone else, their response was "what is that?!"
years ago, never seen anything like it before or since

Attachments

• photo2036194.jpg
    photo2036194.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 18
  • photo2036195.jpg
    photo2036195.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 19

igrowone

Veteran
and time to finish out the trifecta
this picture set belongs with the prior 2, i.e. the sphere and the acorn
this looks like a metallic blimp, the macro blowup shows some funny looking details
cell camera photo I think, another one of these leaked military photos
the big report that should contain all of these should be released in June
along with other goodies

Attachments

• photo2036920.jpg
    photo2036920.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 18
  • photo2036921.jpg
    photo2036921.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 20

igrowone

Veteran
greetings to the unidentified flying curious, or just the curious, good way to start the day(for late risers)
anyhow the pentagon has just released a statement confirming the story/pictures of the flying pyramids over the destroyer, picture is just a few posts back
information gets dribbled out here a little at a time, they must see this as the best way to go
I'm just glad they're finally coughing up some of this stuff
and a link/excerpt for the sticklers out there

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/pentagon-ufo-navy-warship-video-b1830418.html

Pentagon confirms leaked video of UFO ‘buzzing’ Navy warships is genuine

A video shows what appears to be pyramid shaped objects hovering above a Navy destroyer

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
420giveaway
I stopped believing in alien visitors a few years ago. I believe all this UFO stuff can be explained as various country's militaries and space agencies. RIP Quetzalcoatl alien guy

igrowone

Veteran
I stopped believing in alien visitors a few years ago. I believe all this UFO stuff can be explained as various country's militaries and space agencies. RIP Quetzalcoatl alien guy

interestingly neither do I
aliens inside these things don't make much sense
so what are they? they're something
and they stubbornly refuse to go away
at least permanently, they come and go over the years

igrowone

Veteran
Advanced research drones

anything is possible
but the US military doesn't seem to think so
for one thing there were apparently other UFOs that were tailing other ships in the military squadron
and they didn't have the same appearance as the video here
it takes quite a bit to rattle the US military with stuff like this
and those other 3 pictures I posted, all those pictures were taken by the same plane within 20 minutes
they have promised to release more details
I'm waiting quite expectantly

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
it takes quite a bit to rattle the US military with stuff like this

Yea, you'd think so. But then you'd be wrong. Watch one of those helicopter videos where they mistake some Afghan nut harvesters as "insurgent forces", and then shoot a bunch of hellfire missiles at em, just to be sure. And then, WHOOPS!

Oh well, it happens.

igrowone

Veteran
Yea, you'd think so. But then you'd be wrong. Watch one of those helicopter videos where they mistake some Afghan nut harvesters as "insurgent forces", and then shoot a bunch of hellfire missiles at em, just to be sure. And then, WHOOPS!

Oh well, it happens.

no question when you're on the front lines the cooled eyed warrior can lose his cool
I was thinking about the threat evaluation that must have occurred after these encounters
as the military sees things these "UFOs" were definitely a threat
they were within hundreds of feet of the vessels
and there wasn't much those ships could do about that
was actually wondering if they let off a few rounds/missiles
and if these are Chinese tech the Chinese will rule the world shortly
just a weird mystery IMHO

igrowone

Veteran
They already do pretty much :)

Chinese.. Shortly.......... There's a dick joke somewhere in there, but I'm not touching it. No pun intended :)

I guess that is a lead in here
those extra terrestrial SOBs have heard we have the biggest units in all the cosmos
makes perfect sense, the abductions/anal probes are misdirection and practice
as soon as they perfect the technique they're coming(pun intended) in force
they became so advanced they lost all their animal pleasures of life
the Chinese become allies at that point, they can't afford any loss in that region
edit: and they want our weed too

igrowone

Veteran
no pictures this go round
but a very interesting report from The National UFO Reporting Center
probably the most reputable organization on the topic
quite specific on region of country - it's worth a read and has very strange implications

Flight Instructor and Student Pilot experiences a near miss with a UFO. Approximately 50 ft. from wing.

My student and I were performing a long cross country IFR flight. We departed our home airport, French Valley, to Santa Barbara airport.

The type of aircraft we were flying is a Piper Archer.

Estimated time of event was 16:15 Pacific time.

Indicated altitude was approximately 6,100 ft MSL (Mean Sea Level).

Indicated Airspeed was 105 KTS.

Approximate position was over Van Nuys Airport/ Burbank Airport, 2 – 5 miles West of VNY VOR, on the V186.

Heading 280 degrees, North West bound.

Preceding the event, I remember ATC (Air Traffic Control) informing us of various aircraft around our present position. I was looking down at my iPad to look for any incoming traffic to maintain separation. As I looked at our position on the screen, there were multiple targets around our position that did not seem to be a factor as they were pretty far from our __cpLocation.

The alarming and confusing matter was that the Garmin 430’s TCAS (Traffic Collision Avoidance System) was going off giving me a collision alert. It was depicting a target -100 ft from our position at our 12 o’clock, and it was moving fast towards us, opposite direction. I began to panic as this is very close.

My student pilot in the left seat yelled, “Oh My God”, and jerked the aircraft controls.

From my point of view, I was sitting in the right seat, as I looked outside to search for this fast aircraft 100 ft below us I saw a dark gray metallic figure dip low and pass right underneath our left wing. It looked like it made that it made a last-minute maneuver to avoid us. visually it seemed closer to being within 50 ft. I was able to quickly glance at the object as it was to my left.

This UFO looked closely like an oval, teardrop, or a tight dish-like shape, and very aerodynamic like. To me it looked like a mix between a fossilized trilobite with a smooth carapace, or flying manta-ray/turtle. The size of the object was approximately the size of a small jet like a Honda Jet or a very wide sports car. From my memory the top side of the object appeared to be made of metal as I saw metal plates that resembled closely to the top side of B2 bomber or a F-35 aircraft. I knew it was metal as I was able to see the sun reflecting it’s shine from the top of the object into my eyes. This event lasted less than 2 seconds and happened quickly. The object maneuvered incredibly fast.

After the event, my student was terrified as she was asking me what had almost collided with our plane. I gave her my description of what I saw and she confirmed and said it looked more like a flying saucer. She was able have a closer look as she was closer to the object and had a better view of it.

I look back down to my iPad to verify if it was still close by and the G430 and it was gone.

My thoughts: The weird thing is that if this was a UFO made by a sophisticated intelligent life form outside of our known planet, it should not have a transponder or a signal that our technology should pick up. The other contradictory factor is that why would a military aircraft operate in close vicinity of congested airspace. The other factor is that a flying object like that with our present technology shouldn’t be capable of cruising at those high speeds. Even fast-moving large aircraft, such as B747, would appear to be moving slowly from the ground or in air.

Did we feel the wake turbulence? No because we were above the UFO, and wing tip vortices sink towards the ground. It couldn’t have been a bird either or balloon either as the size was just far too large to match the profile of what we experience.

We did not report our experience to ATC as we were very shocked from the event.

Looking back at my track logs of Foreflight, there appears to be a good 3 minutes of my flight data missing during the approximate time of the event.

((NUFOC Note: We spoke at length via telephone with this witness, and we found him to be serious-minded. We suspect he is an excellent witness, and highly reliable. We are expecting to receive a supplementary report from the student pilot, as well. PD))

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Just for a moment, lets say it's true.
In the 50s they couldn't tell us. It would be mass panic. Look at the movies, that's what we thought of aliens and we were helpless.
Though to the 80s, we start to get stories of friendly aliens. The special effects teams are no longer casting tin cans for the role, and a small number of us are no longer going to shoot them and chop them up on sight.
20 years ago, our moves are set in space a lot more often. Meet and greet is as likely to be good as it is bad. Splitting opinions on if they are good or bad. Sheep we are, we know this.
Today, we are starting to think we could actually use a visit, as we are fucking things up. We would look in awe but might not be shit scared if we had already decided they exist and had done nothing so far. This shift in our perceptions is gradual and happening. If we reach the point of acceptance (which frankly can't be pushed much harder than the military telling us they found ET stuff) then we might get the stuff we are then ready for.

On a different note, when we go off into space, what guides us to visit places? No1 is water. No2 is ET. ET is interesting, but we actually need water. Deep oceans are also the only inaccessible place for us, so quite safe. Even our rarest of matter gets carried by the seas. If there is anything they want, it's there. Refueling is about the only thing we can safely say they need, plus materials to expand the fleet (build an outhouse to avoid the wives)

Swamp Thang

Veteran
With increasing frequency, the military is officially reporting and photographing UFO craft, many of which are being spotted around naval flotillas patrolling the high seas. This report published yesterday in Yahoo news includes photographs of pyramid-shaped flying craft spotted in close proximity to US Navy destroyers on routine patrol off the coast of California and Mexico, with a few similar incidents reported by naval forces prowling waters off the East Coast.

If these mysterious flying objects are man-made, then some serious quantum leaps in drone technology have been made in absolute secrecy. The recurrent theme in film footage taken by military pilots and ship crew has been pyramid-shaped, and tic-tac-shaped craft that defy the laws of aerodynamics in a most alarming manner.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/ufo-u...111558647.html

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/pentago...tag=YHF4eb9d17

https://www.mysterywire.com/ufo/rubio-warner-uap-interviews/

Last edited:

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
They may not fully understand our tech, it depends how similar we actually are. However, if they are under the water, then us getting noticed on patrol is a good indication they are dead ahead. I guess we are very secretive about new developments so they can't be sure what we have to spot and perhaps bother them. Maybe if we came to a stop and started to lower a submersible we might see a reaction.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Or the military have military craft nearby to spot and recover their drones when they don't work quite so well and crash.

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Way back in 1989, when physicist Bob Lazar went public about having been employed to reverse-engineer crashed alien craft stored in hangars at the secretive military airbase in the Nevada desert known as Area 51, Mr. Lazar was dismissed as a loony-fringe crackpot, so it is great news to learn that Bab Lazar is very much alive and well, and ready to break cover once again for interviews about his experience at Area 51's Groom Lake research facility.

Here is a snippet from his recent appearance for a televised interview with UFO investigator Jerry Corbell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugNYgdCxJRo

GMT you touched on USO craft, or Unidentified Submersible Objects, which erupt from the ocean surface, then proceeded to fly with other-worldly maneuverability and speed. Now that there is another astonishing aspect of these possibly alien crafts, a couple of examples of which have also been captured on film by naval aviators. I sure hope I live long enough to see at least a partial resolution of this Mother of all Mysteries.