What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

S.A.D. X9 RDWC.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well here we are 48 hours later forgot to check them yesterday but all through now and all looking fit and well,, These never let me down good germ rates on these and perfect timing,, as I binned all my regulars last night 9 weeks is to long for my liking,, could of been nearly finished a fem grow by now but all good my back ups have my back sweet seeds to the rescue once more well here is where we are at as of today take care guys and stay lucky.

picture.php

picture.php

Now under the qb all out of shells .. in compost for the moment then the next few days into the aerocloner and away we go.

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As previously stated now they are in the cloner looking ok and will catch up soon enough to the other cuttings next to them from another good breeder take care guys .

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well update time and not good as photos will show and Tommy or Jaypp chime in if you are looking in,, as I could do with a helping hand on these bought from sweet seeds direct ... or anyone else come to that matter these all sprouted good as can see in previous photos and yes I know we are only 14 days from sprouting but these dont look nowhere near the same as all my others I have done in the past never been let down by these before. But it looks like this could be my first,, yeah I know shit happens.. but out of a full pack of 27 surely something is not right the only thing I done different is the light on some of them,, quantum boards,,.. So just to see if its the light which I dont think it is... I now will put the remaining 9 under hps on low power at 3 foot above them and if the shit hits the fan so to speak im guessing its something else hopefully im wrong on all accounts about the seeds.. some of these seeds are nearly the colour white or grey, so does not look promising here is some photos. also last ones now in plastic bag to germ just to see if they are all the same sprout then do nothing we will see,,,, need help guys chime in thank you . temp water rh everything all in order just not growing never seen this before its got me beat .
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well gone from bad to worse over night one dead and looking at these others I think they are all heading that way..

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Different media on all seedlings so should be a bit easier to pinpoint why they are dying some in clay, some in root riot cubes, some in aero cloner, and to start off some were in compost, and did not look healthy at all chime in guys need some help here if at all possible thanks .

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mate that sucks... hopefully things will pick up

Thanks mr brunch ..:tiphat:

These are all looking :moon:to be honest,, And another death since this morning so will wait and see if the ones in the lock bag do the same,,, As for the ones in the aerocloner they look sick too,, and also the ones in the wilma systems look very sick.. and i guarantee more dead before morning they just look shrivelled,, and this one looks as though its roots have retracted never seen any thing like this before.:dunno:

picture.php
:mad:

bibi40

Sorry for you mate !!!

Bad news here ...

your roots seems to be like roten on two parts ...

Hope to you it's gonna be better , but ...

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Just stumbled across this thread and wow! Your buds look amazing! :good: Going to pull up a lawn chair for this one :lurk:

S.A.D. is a strain I've been interested in since it's the only line of the old Black Domina on the market. Is it as good for getting a nights rest as they say it is? Hope you can get things sorted and your grow back on track! :)

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the visits guys but this will be at an end soon,. Unless the 9 in the bag are different to all the rest I bought.. As these are dropping like flys….. And I have cuttings from stardawgs purple .stardawg manny and stardawg illuminate all in the same cloner gathering nice clean roots so its down to another issue.. These are under hps.. under quantum boards.. and in the bloody draw in the dark and still dying. well maybes not yet the ones in the draw but will see soon enough anyhow heres a few photos till the next set of deaths..

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

bibi40

Astoundish !!!

It seems all the roots of the seeds are burning ,
and your clone's roots are real good ...

Very strange ...

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Astoundish !!!

It seems all the roots of the seeds are burning ,
and your clone's roots are real good ...

Very strange ...

AGREED and only the strong survive ..

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

bilko

hey bro shame about these they look bad and not good :fsu:
check out my Lemon Drizzle in my photos coming on great sorry not been around settling in new kip on a good note the stardogs look nice roots:biggrin:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bro shame about these they look bad and not good :fsu:
check out my Lemon Drizzle in my photos coming on great sorry not been around settling in new kip on a good note the stardogs look nice roots:biggrin:

Yeah m8 I agree they look not bad from you :biggrin:
Thanks for the warm words b.:biggrin: :tiphat:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi men ,

how are your survirors ?

did you get some in good health now ?

:tiphat:

Yeah bibi40 they are still alive don't look the best but surviving they are, Will get some photos up in good time thanks for dropping by.:tiphat:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
che strana cosa quei semini....

Nice to see you hazepadano and yes strange indeed but looking a little better now lost another one so have 12 left out of 27.

Few photos to see where we at and all in the big system now only have six in my other system for now so 3 of these will eventually get put into the other one where the stardawgs are :biggrin:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Forgot to say these are on 12x12 now lets see what these will do as this is my last run for the year off to hotter shores at xmas for a month need a rest all work and no play make jack tired and when back will be running my quantum boards looking forward to them 1440 watts of nice white light ..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts