What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...just a little roof time today getting the water line hooked up...hopefully not too much...and fingers crossed no difficulties with leaks and whatnot...
aside from that just regular garden chores and harvesting the nem x mac...and one gmo in the 2x4 tent...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got my very small bike part order in...small as in 6 titanium bolts for the stem and face plate...crazy how much the cost...but king of bling is an earned position,not hereditary!

IMG_20240424_123514715.jpg
IMG_20240424_123530713.jpg
IMG_20240424_123522264.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:time to get roofied...i need a bridge between the two buildings so i don't have to move the ladder like 6 times...seems like the smart thing to do,waste a couple thou to save 10 seconds effort...