What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crosses you have made or plan to make?

king_taco

the breeding projet i am thinking about trying is feminized lowriderXducksfoot, mabey try to get some AK47 in it for that umph.

but i want to focus on the LRXDF because i think it would totaly change the way outdoor growers in shorter flowering regions of the world look at stealth, and like what staggered properly mabey 3 harvests a season? mabey more mabey less???

any opnions, coments or points would be nice to hear...

Great thread though, i will read more later

till next time
~~Grow Free~~
king_taco

G

I've just harvest my first seeds , not a lot but enough to play with

Cheese Doja (Cheese UK Clone x Double Purple Doja)
Warlock Doja (Warlock x Double Purple Doja)
Life Doja (Lifesaver x Double Purple Doja)

:wave:

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just made Blockhead x Venomberry99 f1´s , and plan to do a backcross to this phenotype of Blockhead

Fj

G

white widow x power plant

guess what i'm going to call it...

i kid, i kid...

myst

I grew out the Apple Pie from Reeferman. I took the Highland Nepalese pheno and crossed it back to the Acapulco Gold pheno. I also took the Highland Nepalese pheno and crossed it back to another Highland Nepalese pheno. These are some wicked, 100% sativa plants…

Endless projects......

Last edited:

aeric

Veteran
recent tings:
2 sdv3 males were crossed with:
2 sdv3 fems
3 blue mystic phenos spanning from extreme indy to 11 week sat
papaya

Don't even want to deal with seed for awhile so who knows when they will see the light of day (hps). The extreme sat bm x sd should be insane and likely purple as both were. The sdv3 males were the most dense (stamen) males i've ever seen, one was purp and slightly taller, the other a lil closer to a NYCD look.

The ultimate would be to create something from landraces, something fresh and new that no-one has ever seen before, to bring in the new era of genetics!!! HahA HAAAA! (ok need to calm down)

Hey everyone.....before i get to the crosses, I was wondering if anyone out there has had a plant that smelled of skunk for a couple weeks and then smelt of only mint. It's a random bag seed from some decent mids still in veg and appears to be very indica like unfortunately, I dont got a camera.

Most of these seeds i can only dream of obtaining but if i do these would be some of the projects. Time is on my side but some of these genetics may disappear.

Iranian Indica(f)x Punta Rojo(m)
Burmese(f) x Zacatecas Purple(m)
Durban Poison(f)x Dalat(m)= Poisoned dalat
Juicy Fruit thai(f) x MasterLow (m)
Oaxacan(f) x Blackberry(m)= Purple Nino
Michoacan(f) x Lemon Thai(m)= Corona Thai or Lemon Chokin'
Purprea Ticinesis(f) x Lowryder (m)= Personal Purps
Uzbeki Indica(f) x Ak 47 (cherry pheno)(m)= cherry freeze
Master Kush (f) x New purple power(m)= New purple kush (this is one i can actually make soon)
Hope everyone has some success with their crosses!!!!!!!!!!

aeric

Veteran
Very nice selection wannabe. Is it possible that you developed immunities to the skunk smell which then revealed the other (mint) aromas? It happens all the time.

kurlyq2g

right now im working with

7 seedling sour diesel IBL X BOG's sourbubble bx3
:woohoo:

got them from a fellow icmag user, who made them with lots of love and care, and i have smoked both his diesel and his bubble and cant wait to taste them all mixed up, all i can hope is that i get a good harvest as i put them outdoors a bit late in the photoperiod.

nice stuff so far on the list that i would love to see.

Kq2g

aeric ......well yesterday it had a nice growth spurt and the skunk smell kind of reappeared over the minty smell. Can't wait days are getting shorter hopefully it will show sex soon.

Camo Thumb

I just dusted my Morning Star and my Orange Krush with some pollen from a stout male of JLP's C99 F3. Good tings to come! :woohoo:

sirharrynuggz

Within the next 6 months I'll be crossing a SD IBL male with females of; SDv3, SD IBL, AK-47, Blueberry, G-13, and Miller Bud. And Maybe Serious Bubble Gum, but all the others sound better to me so I'm still not sure on this one. Obviously this will just be an experiment, but the beans should keep me busy for a while.

acidfire

Wow this thread is still going.

I made these crosses this summer:

sour bubble f2s
astroboy x sour bubble
black cherry x sour bubble
fear x sour bubble

I plan on growing them out looking for a vigourous sour bubble dominant plant (will probably show up in the f2s i hope).

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
I'm hoping to cross some sourbubble BX1, and Farmer John G99 this run. First pass at seed here. Waiting for the pollen sacks to mature and drop...

Last edited:
G

have made soooooo many hybrids over the years.....

one this last season is the Big Sur Holy Weed cut fertilized by DWD's SoCalG13/Trainwreck..............

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This year i have pollenated a sensi mr nice G-13 with a male jackherer
Next year will be G13xjackherer X White widow, White widow X NL, NL X Whitewidow
hope these will all turn out all good
hoping to get some Big buddha cheese in there as well (xmas prezzi )

G

I made a Dream goddess crossed to the dp skunk.

So the genetics would be female(Godbud x Dreamweaver) x male(Durban Poison x Skunk 1)

sounds pretty awesome huh?