What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

....WAKE & BAKE....

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
1st niceone to the mods for removing last 1 for security reasons....

keep you game tight peeps,,...we dont want another thread removed ,,,
weve got a good little crew hear & i would miss the wake & bake iff it was gone forever.........+ its a home from home aswell,,,when growers lose the way (like i did for 6month) thay can always count on there friends in the wake & bake wondering/makeing your your all good...

and for anyone thats not been hear before,,,,WELCOME this is were you come to get mashed in the morning...

1 more thing....dont bring any shit into the wake & bake this is a place off love & good karma & a place were we like help friend through tuff time

right so wee shall start again

MORNNNNNINNNNG wake & bake get your asses up & start hitting the bong. i know who you all are lol....roll on friday.....

keep it green
highlander

G'morning!! I wasn't a part of the last thread, and I'm really awful at keeping up with these things, but I do love me a wake'n'bake :)

TERRIFIC TUESDAYS: HERE WE COME!

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Thank you Highlander. I'm not sure what constitutes a security breach, so I'll tread lightly . . . but carry a big Thai stick :D

I like to wake, bake, drink some coffee and dink donk around on the internet. Then I love a hot shower. Man that feels good. Doesn't get much better than that.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. First thing in the morning is the best time of all to get blazed.
34853_thumbup.gif

428.gif

Tuesday is my day off, which means I can work in the garden uninhibited by other things.

My wake and bake today is a fat Blueberry Punch x MK-Ultra - Hazy pheno blunt.

Peace

Super.Seeds

ICMag Donor
Morning everyone! :wave: IMO the morning (and specifically the early morning when most are still sleeping and the world is silent) is the best time to burn one, relax, check email, ICMAG/Sbay, and plan the day ahead. The early bird gets the worm!

I'm smoking some Jack's Cleaner 2 and Lemon Skunk out of a freshly cleaned tube. Both are lemony goodness! :dance013: The JC2 smells like Lemon-Pinesol and the LS like lemon zest...They taste pretty much like they smell so its great. Who knows of a solid orange strain? I had Agent Orange and it great beast plants of orange tasting and smelling nugs but had the tendency to hermie...Of course the keeper pheno had to hermie. lol Any orange strain suggestions appreciated (preferably available in seed form). :thank you:

SS

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
aw man, rip old W&B.

thanks highlander for starting a new one!

startin my day off with a pineapple express blunt. yumtown.

pezmaster knows what's up.

heady, I still am having trouble dealing with your rolling skills. You have really inspired me to roll more of a cigar than a blunt with your two paper/ diagonal outer leaf method.

This is an idea my friend and I came up with, have you ever dipped a blunt(cognac, brandy, other liqueur)?

(1) Instead of licking the wrap use a small sponge paint brush
(2) Instead of using water/sugar water to dip in, have little vials of like 1 shot each of some nice liqueurs.

I will post something in the cigar/blunt smoking club when I get around to doing this.

Peace all.

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
wake n bake salad?? :D

Sounds like a good idea. :joint: 707 Headband and Chocolope is kind of like peanut butter and chocolate... they work so well together. May be my next cross. :chin:

Anyway good morning and glad to be part of the new home. The WAKE-N-BAKE crew is moving forward and getting stronger it seems. :ying:

HB

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
whoop whoop to see some new faces in the joint:wave:

ive had a few question asking what security breches where ...it could of be anything, from people trying to sell seeds/cuts,,dropping ya name,,pics showing something in the background,
i might off even been something that some1 sayed by mistake or not knowing,,,but at the end off the day it dont matter what is was,,the mods have done whats right..(never though i would say that lol)

so like i say friends keep ya game tight,,:tiphat:

keep it green
highlander

Last edited:

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
tactfully said highlander !!!

Id say I am about to wake n bake... but it is a little late in the day to say that! :D

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
:bump:
awwwwwwww a hard nights work lastnight & its raining cat&dogs outside, i suppose though, its been sunny the last week so it was going to rain sooner rather then later lol

toke hard dudes

keep it green
highlander:ying:

Last edited:

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Didn't set the alarm last night . . . slept an extra half hour. :needcoffee:

I figured, as long as I'm up . . .

428.gif

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
looks like mrs. o is no longer part of IC Mag =( I really hope im wrong but im noticing she is no longer a listed member