What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How do I find women smokers?

Hi Ladies, I thought this would be an ideal place to ask, how does one find a fellow smoker? Especially if you're not 20 years old and apt to wear Phish shirts much?

G

I suggested the same thing in another post where several people were pondering a lonely existence and the fact about being lonely forever...why not.

G

that whole 420dating thing sounds shady as fook.. just a bit of a security risk.. you have to meet people through close friends..etc. etc..though it is much harder when you're older

G

chuckyoufarley said:
i was born alone and broke so's i'll prolly die alone and broke as long as i have alota FUN in between

I was born well off and alone. So ill probably die alone, hopefully well off. As long as ... :yoinks:

Seriously? Why dont you just go to a good concert and look out for girls tokin in the audience that arent 16 and in highschool.

If a girl smokes you know she aint gonna deny you a bowl unless shes COMPLETELY outta your league and you smell bad.

Last edited:

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Lookin for that special gal who'd like to share a big joint and a little hep C. Big Smootch.

cold_sore_an.gif

G

I don't understand, by saying that you are not 20, what does that mean? Does that mean you are a teenager? or does that mean you are older?

I have a hard time finding anyone my age who smokes. I get a buzz alone 95% of the time.

Last edited: