What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ecsd...

G

guest121295

When I need some inspiration for a little tieback/cutback session I look to the "super nanny" telling Cartman how it is, roll and smoke a nice joint from and old jar of Mr Nice SSH, shoot a cup of strong coffee and go at it.....it's the little things............................
picture.php

G

guest121295

All I know is that I have the ecsd cut that goes around the Northeast and is called ecsd and nothing else. It's true history etc is absolutely unknown to me.Someone of reputable background handed her to me.:smokeit:

H

heavy dank nugg

so i ordered these chemdog sour diesel seeds from the rez drop.
Also my camera shit the bed 2 weeks ago.
I have the ecsd cut and a chemdd cut coming in a month or so.
So i decided to forget about the beans.sorry rez and gypsy.
but i bought a new camera,it will be a little while before i get the hang of it but its nice so far...heres what i got

ECSD

picture.php

picture.php

and a lemon larry

picture.php

CovertCrops

HDN your new camera takes some real nice shots ( nice buds btw). Makes me realize how much mine sucks. ha.

So here is my first ecsd cut 15 days into flower, I kept the other cut as a mom so just one to kick it off. She is on a table with super silver haze and strawberry desiel. The ssh has started to set flowers but the ecsd and std are holding out.
picture.php

Great looking trees everyone. Looks like your killin it Chaco.
:smokeit:

G

guest121295

Well damn if that plant doesn't look familiar!! I'm wishing I flowered mine at that hieght. I spent another hour tying back this morning. I may have to go out and buy 2 new lower profile reflectors just to grab another 3 inches in hieght, I tie back and back again just to have it look the same the next morning. The branches are stiffening up though so I think (hope) that the major stretch is over, day 19 though and I expect a good stretch for a few more weeks maybe. I may be kidding myself...............................
picture.php

xzaosfx

hey everyone, i have kind of a stupid question and im sorry for my ignorence but what is ECSD? is it "east coast sour diesel"? Great thread btw, looks like some tasty bud for sure :)

CovertCrops

How big did you take them before the flip? Looks like a real solid canopy you got goin. How long do you let her flower for?

L

Lune TNS

hey everyone, i have kind of a stupid question and im sorry for my ignorence but what is ECSD? is it "east coast sour diesel"? Great thread btw, looks like some tasty bud for sure :)

Yes sir, the original sour diesel clone :joint:

Snuck into the tent during the dark this afternoon to take a few quick shots... bout a month in, right about when the buds start puffing out and stacking. I always underestimate the stretch with this one, you just gotta lollipop em... The sour is my favorite when it comes to stank while growing. Starts off early with a deep astrigent lemon funk and the diesel comes out the longer she goes :joint:

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest121295

I flowered these at about 30 inches after they had been mothers and made about 60 cuts so they were pretty bushy. They just seem to grow so hard, the canopy is awesome, I'm just tying back little stadiums around the center of the light cone and every day they just come back with shoots everywhere. I'll take them to 80 days, I think that should do it. I may have to ditch the reflectors altogether and hang bare bulbs...Sometimes around this stage in a big LST situation my confidence wanes...and yes ecsd means east coast sour diesel:smokeit::smokeit:

CovertCrops

Damn Chaco I bet they are bushy as hell. 80 days, I better find some patience. ha. Big LST situations kinda suck, definitely a daunting task. Have you considered garden trellis? I quit being lazy and put one up, best move of the new year. I can support or restrain branches as nessecary. Just a thought.

lune those plants look fantastic.

G

guest121295

I was going to put a big scrog fence over them but by the time I had the room built it was too late...

Brastaman

i don't know why i continue to come here and peek at all these DANK sour diesel pics. its torture. one day i'll grow her.

Chaco and Lune, your pics are banging!

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Looks like I'm in the right place... I'm glad I found this thread as I'm down for another ECSD grow show!! Love the looks of that grow Lune... That how I want my next run to look hehe Nice and orderly... Looking good chaco.. Looking forward to seeing that garden in 2 months time:)

I just finished my first run of the cut, and she stretched right on up to within inches of the light.. Even with the few speed bumps I hit along the way, I'm impressed with how the cut turned out.. Your right lune... Lemon early on, and then she starts kicking the diesel fuel stank. Just chopped her yesterday at 80days, and my whole house/yard REEKED!! It's Dangerous.. I cant wait to smoke my first Homegrown Diesel buds:rasta:
picture.php

picture.php

G

guest121295

Still working on her...Here's my 3.5' X 3' shower stall grow with a 1000W Hortilux. This garden is looking like my haze garden last summer at around 30 days it looked like this, at 90 it was ridiculous.This garden is @ day 24 and growing hard. Stay stoked out there, winter's the time!!!.............
picture.php

G

guest121295

Oh yeah that's ecsd @9 o'clock, SSH @ 6 and sour larry @ 3 but ecsd takes up 65% of the space......
picture.php

Synthettek

Oh yeah that's ecsd @9 o'clock, SSH @ 6 and sour larry @ 3 but ecsd takes up 65% of the space......

Hey I know exactly what you mean...
In my cabinet I've got a couple of 5 Gal containers in there, with 2 clones in each and the 2 clones of SD take up 75% of my space haha.

Great plant tho, it's worth the patience of waiting.

Your plants look great man, nice and healthy.
keep it up
:smokeit: