What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Get over it already...

T

Teddybrae

There's always Shock with a sudden ending. Your partner or Friend is an extension of yr Ego. S/he is your needs personified. Depending on how deep the needs ... results in the depth of regret ... the extent of the emotion. Things will improve for sure. I 've lived long enuf to know relationship troubles always do. Harsh feelings? Yes. But she wasn't the right one ...

indagroove

Veteran
Count your blessings. When you're older you'll look back and be glad that you got to be single in your 20's. Sounds like your girl just figured out that it's fun to be single in your 20's before you did.

dddaver

Veteran
I'm not rooting through a 11 year old thread but my only comment here might be, "Huh. Double standard. You mean to tell me that's a really a thing?"

"Regrets. I've had a few....But I did Myyy Waayyy.":biggrin::tiphat:

yeonwoo

sound like ur in a friendzone. keep being friends with her and be nice while meeting and dating other girls too. u might meet someone u will like or if she decided to continue the relationship then at least ur in a win win situation ull never know whos the one after dating one girl right

M

moose eater

How do I delete somebody else's post?

The beauty or detraction of weed, or other causes of not seeing finer details; some of the later posters seemingly failed to realize how old your thread is, and that you simply came back for a couple reasons that you've stated more recently.

As to deleting a post, hit the report button on the lower left, if it's truly offensive, and ask a moderator to delete it in the box where you explain the 'why' of it.

Hope your heart has healed well. It sounds like it may have.

Go easy on yourself in your retrospective. There'll be plenty of folks out there to give you a hard time. You don't always need to help them.

WelderDan

Veteran
Lots of things change in 11 years. You've matured, you've had time to reflect on where you were vs. where you are now, you've got some perspective. So you have regrets. Trust me bro, we all do. If I knew then what I know now, I would have made some very different decisions.

But what's done is done, and we can't go back. So you move forward. I've been knocked on my ass by life so many times I lost count. But I get back up, brush the dirt off the seat of my pants and push forward. It's the only way I know.

But I have a good life. I have a good wife (now), I own my own home, car is paid off, Harley is paid for and my kids all turned out to be great adults.

Bad decisions? Too many to count. Regrets? Oh yeah, mostly with women. But overall, I'm happy, much wiser, and comfortable with who I am. That's a win in my book.

G

So what happened to "her"? Been through that shit and chalk it up to being young and cant blame anyone cause that is LIFE. When your that young you now know both parties cant be blamed. We all tend to remember the good and forget the crap and why it happened.

Latest posts

Latest posts