What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MrNice Super Silver Haze

TheDarkStorm

Bud from nevils ssh clone...the one that kept winning the cup...

Attachments

• IMG_20201008_224143.jpg
    IMG_20201008_224143.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 77
T

TakenByTheSky

That cup winning cut is in new england it makes me drool every time I see it.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
That's an odd outcome. Of all the ones I've grown they typically go towards haze and haze/nl phenos. Usually longer in the flowering time and the plants are either very good or pure crap. I prefer the haze leaners myself, had quite a few NL Dom and they don't interest me much. Never had a skunky type.

It looks like you're right on the money calling your phenos, that's dead nuts 2 NLs and a very skunk pheno.

Some times I wonder if they keep tinkering with SSH to make it shorter flowering to make it more popular. If you look thru the old threads on SSH it seems like every year the phenos are wildly different like it's more F generations and not a pure f1 anymore.

from mns yellow packs most phenos were 77days phenos, just like jack. few 90 days, and very rare 100+
picture.php

jjonahjameson

The legal market is bringing the sativa back into relevancy in the modern US genepool.
Good. Sativa has so many applications and ranges. Glad to hear.

Good discussion and pictures, all. I was just wondering about this. From reading online and looking around it seemed MN SSH would be - in theory - the closest to the old school. Appreciate both the discussion and the good vibe, guys. Cheers.

TheDarkStorm

That cup winning cut is in new england it makes me drool every time I see it.

Yeah thers a few people who say they have nevils ssh cut but most of them look nothing like nevils clone....nevils clone was tall, skiny, low yielding with some crazy bud structure that would spiral up the main cola...not seen it in along long time....is ther any chance you can get a snap of the new England clone please...could be interesting to check out....would love to see that plant again

leet

And while we are at it, this is some 8 year old cured Nevils Haze that MrHaze420 shared with me.
This Nevils Haze was selected by Nevil from around 40 females.
My Nevils Haze is more sativa/haze than this Nevils Haze,also it was a bit more earthy/less frankincense than my selection, but keep in mind it was 8 year old. The pure Nevs Haze joint smoked ethereal and had me float around Amsterdam, typical Nevils , just lovely!

8 years old cured Nevils Haze selected by Nevil and shared by MrHaze420

picture.php
picture.php

Veggia farmer

Nice thread!

I notice the flowers here are much more sativa leaning then what I got. Bought a pack in 2017 I think. Mine are much more dense, not fluffy. Still sativa looking in branching and leaves. Maybe I should try and cure it for a longer time this time, cause I got really stoned on it, and I wanted working smoke. Not my working smoke atleast, yet.

leet

SSH#1 being quite slow , hopefully a good haze pheno. Not much smell or any visible trichomes yet... Patience. Day 33 under CMH, 100% organics .

picture.php

HAZENACIOUS

SSH#1 being quite slow , hopefully a good haze pheno. Not much smell or any visible trichomes yet... Patience. Day 33 under CMH, 100% organics .

View Image

Hi Leet,
Looking very hazy,
My best haziest phenos from my 5hz lines have virtually no smell on the stem, even at harvest, like my original 5hz cut, so I would say that is probably a good sign.

Grandad

Here's a 2020 SSH at roughly the same stage at Leets:

Screenshot-2020-10-22-at-11-15-47.png

Doesnt look too dissimilar to me. This plant never finished so I cant show you final product.

A friend has some on the go so I will be able to in a few months though for comparison.

Last edited:

Grandad

Here the 2020 SSH (on the right) is compared with Leets at a similar stage:

Screenshot-2020-10-22-at-12-14-10.png

Again, to me they look quite similar.