What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Exodus/Uk Cheese which has most flavor?

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How's your blues coming on crooked8?

They are cruising along buddy. Taking cuts to back em up and they get the flip. Well see who is who soon and then ill take em about 60-63 days. Ill update!

jahshaka

Nice strain the Blues, I've grown from seed and some phenos had a sweetness unlike an other variety Ive encountered. Reminded me of parma violet sweets but way stronger. Quite hashy to boot. I think you will be pleasantly surprised, except wasn't too potent, still nice enough. The smell and taste really sell her.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice strain the Blues, I've grown from seed and some phenos had a sweetness unlike an other variety Ive encountered. Reminded me of parma violet sweets but way stronger. Quite hashy to boot. I think you will be pleasantly surprised, except wasn't too potent, still nice enough. The smell and taste really sell her.

How did she veg? So far most are slowwww its painful.

Green81

Veteran
Ya exo cheese. Wraps around your mouth for along time. Classic earthy cheesy,,,, some say slight liquorice terps. Im going to run her next time. Hopefully a few comparisons with other growers on the forum.

G81

bushed

All the heritage UK cuts are fairly slow in veg compared to similar hybrids, psychosis is a little faster and was a commercial staple in the north for a long time. Blues in particular tho explodes once you switch. Interesting that jahshaka didn't find it to potent, I think it depends what your in to, I would describe blues as feel good in effect rather than smack you in the face but wouldn't describe it as weak in any way or form.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A couple blues shots in veg before the flip. Some phenos have the double serrations.

Attachments

• FFEBF27B-9F4B-4BCF-A60B-10BC94AF9724.jpg
    FFEBF27B-9F4B-4BCF-A60B-10BC94AF9724.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 2E0D816D-B67A-403E-AF94-E640DEF8D460.jpg
    2E0D816D-B67A-403E-AF94-E640DEF8D460.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 32

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
I've had it over 10 years. UK and Exodus are the same. You know if you've got the real one trust me!
Yup..cheese flavors are recessive to breed with, no seed form of it comes close to the real deal. Some big buddha cuts came close after few gens of backcross but smoke each side by side and you put the buddha down and suck the exo till the roach..has all sorts of nuances in the flavour and form of plant, buds and leaves depending on the grower, how it is grown,food, light etc..even running hundred of cuts of same in sog, some foxtail, some make fists, it is random..leaves double serrate but not always but most have and sometimes it looks like a saw. You can smell one bud of the real cut across a room opening a jar.

Exo smells like home. Can be bubblegummy fruity cheesy skunk funk to licouricy musky cheese funk to toejam basement sweet cheese depending on how it is grown and when harvested. Can be nice all day smoke to couchlock lazyness if taken late.. anytime a smoker smokes the real cut for the first time it blows their minds..ive have the chaps from allover the world, cali and the dam at local expos and made them joints not letting them see me putting only trim leaf inside and watched their brains blow and all said wow what the fuck were they smoking, the best spiff of the year..its the normal party trick, to see the faces when told they are smoking leaf..aaaahh the cheese. Dialed in is one of my favourite puffs still after all these years. Run crap is still better than most to smoke lol.

I made some screen hash off some cheese the last few days, you just look at it and it oils up it has so much terps, and also was dipping into a mates jar of screen hash from latest 25%plus thc uber genetics, and the modern stuff the hash even though clean under loupe and cream color, does not press well,not enough oils or terps, the cheese you look at it wrong at it melts together and your fingers handling the hash may as well be covered with super glue..haha rolling a joint becomes a fun exercise.

I’ve had awesome bluecheese plants from bigbuddha though that were comparable to the real cut for terps, blueberrymuffins and cheese funk, depressing high though but of the best hash i’ve ever sampled as far as flavour goes. These were fem beans so BB must have a winner cut he selfs, uniform, but also mold susceptible, very early also and 7 weeks done. Exo cut is a 9 weeker to full ripeness, can push for 8 1/2 weeks. Bottoms 10 weeks. Outside 8-9 weeks. Grown lots and lots of cheese.

When you have the real cut you will know. Nothing smells like it. No seed imitation comes close.

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

All same cut. We’ve tested it in the 18-20% range..id rather smoke it over a 30% strain lol. Hands down a better puff. When you smokin enough exo you sweat the smell out your armpits, chicks dig it! I wont lie my BO has gotten me some legover..ahh exo.

Last edited:

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Exodus is a hard one to find around where I am located. Ran bb's cheese for a while, his bc as well. They were both nice but not quite as nice as the cut. Picked up some exodus x black cherry cheesecake cookies seeds from Scapegoat genetics last week. We will see what comes of it.

Last edited:

jahshaka

Yup..cheese flavors are recessive to breed with, no seed form of it comes close to the real deal. Some big buddha cuts came close after few gens of backcross but smoke each side by side and you put the buddha down and suck the exo till the roach..has all sorts of nuances in the flavour and form of plant, buds and leaves depending on the grower, how it is grown,food, light etc..even running hundred of cuts of same in sog, some foxtail, some make fists, it is random..leaves double serrate but not always but most have and sometimes it looks like a saw. You can smell one bud of the real cut across a room opening a jar.

Exo smells like home. Can be bubblegummy fruity cheesy skunk funk to licouricy musky cheese funk to toejam basement sweet cheese depending on how it is grown and when harvested. Can be nice all day smoke to couchlock lazyness if taken late.. anytime a smoker smokes the real cut for the first time it blows their minds..ive have the chaps from allover the world, cali and the dam at local expos and made them joints not letting them see me putting only trim leaf inside and watched their brains blow and all said wow what the fuck were they smoking, the best spiff of the year..its the normal party trick, to see the faces when told they are smoking leaf..aaaahh the cheese. Dialed in is one of my favourite puffs still after all these years. Run crap is still better than most to smoke lol.

I made some screen hash off some cheese the last few days, you just look at it and it oils up it has so much terps, and also was dipping into a mates jar of screen hash from latest 25%plus thc uber genetics, and the modern stuff the hash even though clean under loupe and cream color, does not press well,not enough oils or terps, the cheese you look at it wrong at it melts together and your fingers handling the hash may as well be covered with super glue..haha rolling a joint becomes a fun exercise.

I’ve had awesome bluecheese plants from bigbuddha though that were comparable to the real cut for terps, blueberrymuffins and cheese funk, depressing high though but of the best hash i’ve ever sampled as far as flavour goes. These were fem beans so BB must have a winner cut he selfs, uniform, but also mold susceptible, very early also and 7 weeks done. Exo cut is a 9 weeker to full ripeness, can push for 8 1/2 weeks. Bottoms 10 weeks. Outside 8-9 weeks. Grown lots and lots of cheese.

When you have the real cut you will know. Nothing smells like it. No seed imitation comes close.
Are these recent bluec heese seeds of the big buddha you have grown? Loved the blue cheese as well of back in the day.

jahshaka

All the heritage UK cuts are fairly slow in veg compared to similar hybrids, psychosis is a little faster and was a commercial staple in the north for a long time. Blues in particular tho explodes once you switch. Interesting that jahshaka didn't find it to potent, I think it depends what your in to, I would describe blues as feel good in effect rather than smack you in the face but wouldn't describe it as weak in any way or form.
Hey Pal, It was the seed version i grew so I could be wrong. The cut is not weak. Pretty decent from what I remember. Never grew it just smoked some from sheffield. Delightful terpy strain that was.

Green81

Veteran
Blue cheese for most peeps is heavy indica in high specially if done 91/2 weeks. High terpy and strong. Stretches much.more than exo cheese. Exo should be done in SOG if not concerned about about numbers.

Latest posts

Latest posts