What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bringing out the blueberries

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How can we get seeds of Navy Cross?

Only seem to be available as freebies with purchase of Old World Genetics Old Time Moonshine.

Is there any way to get just the Navy Cross?

Thanks!

I could suggest that you send a personal message to miraculous meds:shucks:

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
so if I'm gonna buy some blueberry beans tomorrow...... what's the verdict on best choices.
Regular photoperiod beans only
I have some fraser valley blueberry hashplant x dr atomic blueberry NL from a forum member here in BC.
I think I pop a swath of those as I remember our fraser valley blueberry line to be exceptional (90's early 2000's bc blueberry)

Miraculous Meds

Knocked it out of the park! Any flavor, aroma, effect descriptions?

killer job starcrash, this juicy fruit pheno of flo x otm cross by MM, 42 days in: View Image
Fantastic , i am running a few of those now, they look stellar.

Nice clubs Star

Different seed phenos in that 1st pic? If so they look quite uniform

How can we get seeds of Navy Cross?

Only seem to be available as freebies with purchase of Old World Genetics Old Time Moonshine.

Is there any way to get just the Navy Cross?

Thanks!
Reach me at my email for details. xxxxxxxxx
I will have a website up in the near future as well.

so if I'm gonna buy some blueberry beans tomorrow...... what's the verdict on best choices.
Regular photoperiod beans only
I have some fraser valley blueberry hashplant x dr atomic blueberry NL from a forum member here in BC.
I think I pop a swath of those as I remember our fraser valley blueberry line to be exceptional (90's early 2000's bc blueberry)

Original blueberry is where it starts. Depends on what your looking for though. Pure dj lines offer his breeding goal of relaxed euphoria effect, blue hues, hollow stems, and berry flavors.
Other pure dj lines to try for blueberry,
Breeders choice mix 2
First light
These are still available and carry great blueberry flavors.

Then theres outcrosses, where imo the blueberry flavor and aroma really come out. My navy cross should be a good example. I found some nice ones in jd's farmers fire. And im currently working on a blue star release which is my pinnacle blueberry flavored plant. Lots of great choices for outcrosses, but they all come from the original blueberry to start... so theres some info, hope that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey star crash, i wanted to mention another week or two of leaching and you get those deep purple, red, blue hues and it really brings out the blueberry flavors...

I had to end them in a bit of a hurry ...in all honesty they could’ve gone even longer and had a much better flush

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
picture.php

Hopefull Stoner

Yeah, bring out the stretch BB f4

Going to be very good Must be a reason DJ uses this thing....

reason is simple it's the best he has access to, i wouldn't read into anymore than that. i frankly think dj/jd have given up on recreating the BB goodness of the past but they still keep hope alive. i tried to reserve the real deal PRE 2K BB using a Uranium Cranium males/s to pollinate my whole room before shit down 09.

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
gonna flower out 2 selected girls of the fraser valley blueberry hashplant x dr atomic blueberry northern lights
digging a little deeper and from my own recollection, our fraser valley blueberry hashplant is from oregon (80's) originally and not from DJ Short stock.
DJ shorts beans debuted in Vancouver BC in 1998 via marc emery seed bank/outlet store. I was there that day and met breeder steve who was promoting Spice of Life and DJ short seeds. I remember the cool display for the DJ short products and went home with a bunch of shiskaberry, Flo, Sweet Tooth and Blueberry.
Just got some Sweet Tooth F4 sent to me from a caring friend and am eager to see if these fvbhp x bnl will throw some nice blueberry offspring. If so , I have a bunch more beans to do selective breeding with and add another option to the blueberry spectrum.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I got some pretty interesting Blueberry gear going now, a blueberry clone only from the midwest was my buddies favorite after years of searching and she got hit with Triangle mints pollen a while ago.
when he grew them out he chucked some of the pollen and got some on flowers he was growing for me and my Mac1, Josh D OGK, and '92 OGK came seeded that trip.

got a couple dozen of each going and I plan on chucking the pollen from them too.

bagseeds find me.

babies.JPG

#GenerationLandslide '92 OG Kush x ( Blueberry x Triangle Mints)

lil fukker already got that crinkle, lol!
GenerationLandslide.JPG

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
That triangle x blue sounds like a winner to me.
i just recently popped some of blue stars deathstar bc tester beans. So far germination has been pretty decent. So far its 15 for 15.

Attachments

• photo2047974.jpg
    photo2047974.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 50

LostTribe

Premium user
Anybody ran the 7 of 9 (f13 f6)? I got a pack and a JD Sweet Pink freebie (GDP x Cheery Pie) x BBf4) too.

I started GP f13 f6 which started out runty and mutant, has just started to sort of work its way out of that, I hope. Also a QrazyTrain x F13 that is a complete mutant so far. Hoping to run the 7/9 early fall. Need some real f13 back in a jar.

NORCAL.OG

I got some pretty interesting Blueberry gear going now, a blueberry clone only from the midwest was my buddies favorite after years of searching and she got hit with Triangle mints pollen a while ago.
when he grew them out he chucked some of the pollen and got some on flowers he was growing for me and my Mac1, Josh D OGK, and '92 OGK came seeded that trip.

got a couple dozen of each going and I plan on chucking the pollen from them too.

bagseeds find me.

Fuuuuuck all those crosses sound good asf. The blueberry alone got me craving some. Haven't had good BB in over 4 years, I was fortunate enough to finally try DJ shorts BB and the high was extremely euphoric.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Nothing exciting yet on the deathstar. Seedlings domed up for at least the next week.

Attachments

• photo2049854.jpg
    photo2049854.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 47

Miraculous Meds

bagseeds find me.

Nice. I did the mac1 x DJ short bb and she turned out some crazy ladies.
20201124_193025.jpg

Miraculous Meds

Holy Mother of Humpbacks! how you been bro! Stellar genetics! i want some of this action!

Doing great. Just got married. Busy with life and growing... loving every minute of it. You still got my number? Just reach out and i will hook you up with some blue love.

Here is INSTABLUE

A 'joint' project between OLDWORLDGENETICS and BLUESTARSEEDCO

A rare 42 day pheno found from MAI TAI crossed to DJ SHORT F4 BLUEBERRY

This one was completely ripe by day 43. Bluberry leaners go up to day 55.

Aromas and flavors like walking thru a tropical fruit pine forrest for you nose!

20201124_190811.jpg