What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bush Weed Seeds

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Hey Maha,

I had twenty something of the Maos and have narrowed them down to three most sexually stable Laos leaning ladies.

They where heavily stress tested when a light burned out in the middle of winter and I was out of town. Left in the dark and freezing for a few days some caught PM, and a bunch hermed pretty bad. I had a few that threw light nanners from the ordeal but they got the chop. The three remaining are very nice though. Not an ideal selection process but it did the trick.

The MM78 lady I named Medusa's Beehive will throw late nanners if mistreated but I love her smoke and still have her around. She is a very light feeder.

I am also looking at four Gypsie Thai Stick ladies and have an F1 of the NH21 x MM.

That's pretty much my current Asian harem I am digging through again once the summer heat dies down.

:gday:

here also some caught PM a little. I chose the most resistant and the fastest, though she is very mango, effect is similar to how satva describes mango thai effect, pure bliss, very long lasting. I got one juicy fruit with banana smell in mix, most were leathery, lemony, earthy, eucalyptus, hoop, little pissy etc.
I read your report on your mm78 lady. thats why I know its good :D

Kangativas Mullumbimby Madness crossed to Hempy's 78 Gold Thia made by the legendary old Nevil S.

I love this cultivar! Not impossible to tame indoors and makes me feel completely outstanding. She can take away stress or I even use her as my preventive medicine to balance my mood.

I call her Medusa's Beehive because she branches like mad and stacks from top to bottom. This one was vegged for five weeks from seed then bloomed for 17/18 weeks.

F2F

MM78 and Maos

MM78 and Maos

I have kept a cut of the MM78 for years and love her.

Yours and BW MM78 are the same? If I want to look beyond the RGSC/BW offering are the Hempy Thai78 genetics offered in any other forms today, pure or crosses?

Same Laos line Donald M shared with us in the line you call Maos we both love.
:tiphat:

Trying to find threads/info on the Laos/Maos mentioned here. Looks to be buried in R.U.S.T. maybe. Any help pointing me in the right direction to learn more on this one? Has me intrigued when I read about juicy fruit phenos. :biggrin:

Thanks in advance!
F2F

Bob Green

Yours and BW MM78 are the same? If I want to look beyond the RGSC/BW offering are the Hempy Thai78 genetics offered in any other forms today, pure or crosses?

Trying to find threads/info on the Laos/Maos mentioned here. Looks to be buried in R.U.S.T. maybe. Any help pointing me in the right direction to learn more on this one? Has me intrigued when I read about juicy fruit phenos. :biggrin:

Thanks in advance!
F2F

Hello,

The Maos where testers for a friend and not commercially available. I am not sure if he plans on releasing the line or not.

The MM78 I have was made by Nevil and reproduced by Beanz. I have no idea what Bushweed is selling now that's something you would need to ask him. Pretty much the only MM78 crosses available to the public where the freebies from Beanz. I did give a bunch of SFV78 I made as freebies as well.

Connoisseur Genetics is making some nice looking crosses from Nevil's haze work and is something you can look into. He might be working with something like a Nev Haze x Thai78 but I don't know just a guess?

The Australian sativa genetics I have all came from friends with the exception of one NH21 x MM F1 plant that came from Nevil through RIMMEO.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I heard great things about Laos from ElmerBud, by the way where is he? :D, he said that couple of grams was enough for him for a week, that got my attention. then DM said it reminds him golden thai from the past and showed incredible gold buds... also stature of the plant is amazing, big compact colas, no stringy buds. I knew I have to try it. mango haze made it more doable for me, while the cross keeps laos effect.. I guess that laos x original haze will be much more wild..

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
The Laos sounds awesome. I'd like to see more people growing it , and hopefully put out a smoke report.
ill see what i can do about reproducing it ,
but as i mentioned earlier there are hermies in that line ,
it will come through in the progeny ,

kinda hard to avoid with some of those south east asian strains ,

however as hermies go , the laos was very manageable ,
i never even saw a male flower , they must have been minute ...

this is the laos in a green house ,
and some of the laos mango , aka maos bud ..

picture.php

picture.php

sdd420

Veteran

View Image

View Image

Damn that’s a killer cross big ups

right

View Image

View Image

Beautiful, you always do a great job with them .The Laos Mango must be more manageable?

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
:biggrin:

That is one of the most beautiful plants I've ever seen DM. Awesome stuff there.

Is the mango side of Maos from Shanti's camp?

Cheers,
F2F
thanks man , glad u like her ,
and yes the mango is mango haze from shanti ,
though it was the inbred line version he offered for a time not the standard mh ..

Beautiful, you always do a great job with them .The Laos Mango must be more manageable?
cheers buddy ,
true the laos mango is more manageable than the laos ,
shaved a few weeks off the flowering , the resin is a little different , most were quite laos leaning , the odd one was a bit hazy ...

Limeygreen

Veteran
Just a great show on her, hopefully you're able to reproduce her, looks like it's worth the effort of growing her even with some chance of some hermies.

LostTribe

Premium user
Maybe people will decide to do the right thing. For this we can only hope...

If I had access to anything Kanga had produced I would certainly make sure he was looked out for in some fashion after all he's been through. Its only right.

I was too quick to post and didn't realize that BW had requested this already. My most sincere apologies. Just hoping Kanga can find some of the originals some how some way.

LT

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
I heard great things about Laos from ElmerBud, by the way where is he? :D, he said that couple of grams was enough for him for a week, that got my attention. then DM said it reminds him golden thai from the past and showed incredible gold buds... also stature of the plant is amazing, big compact colas, no stringy buds. I knew I have to try it. mango haze made it more doable for me, while the cross keeps laos effect.. I guess that laos x original haze will be much more wild..

Sgt-Schultz2.jpg