What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'95 Silver Haze from The Nature Farm

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Still no one saying they found a single plant worth growing twice? Not at all interested in pheno hunting thru something if nothing amazing is going tp show up. After all. The only reason to buy seeds is that maybe an amazing plant shows itself. No fire? No links to a smoke report that shows pics of some fire?

Just sweet. Thats the nicest thing I have read so far. Sweet. Not even a flavor. What no terps, no high?

I might still start my seeds. I did pay for them. But gonna take cuts and flower them in 1 gallon pots. Not giving them any real estate.

Cannavore

Veteran
95 Silver Haze

"I was able to get 8of40 seeds to germinate and selected one outstanding Male and Female respectively to continue on the line."

Price $100

so he wants $100 for an old 1 to 1 fgen

D3pthCharg3

95 Silver Haze

"I was able to get 8of40 seeds to germinate and selected one outstanding Male and Female respectively to continue on the line."

Price $100

so he wants $100 for an old 1 to 1 fgen

This is what set off my alarm too. Not much was going on there...and where are the flower pics of the progeny?

Hey everyone...by no means am I a Nature Farm fan-boy. I just was wondering people's thoughts on the 95 Silver Haze.

However, I will stand firm in this fact, the progeny from my male selection of MASTER THAI released Uncle Fester's Skunk were great plants, maybe i just got a helluva exceptional male, but every one of them were on par or better than the mom...and to me that's the goal in making seeds.

Vital

I’m curious if they are legit, but you guys seem skeptical. I run an old era sensi silver haze and it’s incredible stuff

Some well known breeders and seed bank owners know TNF on a personal level and they have all said he's a fraud, he back dates cuts, renames them and so on. I would never buy anything from him personally. Sensi still sells their Silver Haze, he probably ordered it, back dated it as a hidden gem and now the kids with more money than sense will buy it. There is a reason no respectable seed bank carries his stuff.

madalasatori

Veteran
Silver haze back then was a great, novel high but in the modern context it wouldn’t be seen as anything special imo

Still one of my fav all time smokes but I think many hazes are fairly similar so it’s not gonna be anything stand out

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Some well known breeders and seed bank owners know TNF on a personal level and they have all said he's a fraud, he back dates cuts, renames them and so on. I would never buy anything from him personally. Sensi still sells their Silver Haze, he probably ordered it, back dated it as a hidden gem and now the kids with more money than sense will buy it. There is a reason no respectable seed bank carries his stuff.

G `day V

A guy named Amber Trichome aka 59 les Paul shilled the Skunk 18.2 all across the inter net .

Didn`t matter to him if you told him there was no Skunk in 1969 or that SK 18.2 was worked by Nevil . He was determined to hype this obvious bait and switch .

He`s gone quiet since no one found RKS ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
A couple of years ago, during an exchange of messages, TNF told me that her sh was the Afghan haze of MNS,I should look for messages, however there was a chat in which I tried to make him understand that Silver haze is Silver Pearl x haze, and he claimed it was afghan t x haze...

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Well, since I'm an honest man, and I love the truth, I went to look for the old IC comments, I didn't find them, probably deleted ...BUT reading the various posts well, I realized that TNF was wrong about the description of the strain (he believed it was afghan x haze, but then he realized that it is Silver Pearl x haze), but he would take the strain from sensiseed in 95...
So the genetics WOULD BE authentic ...

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Ps, I don't want to go OT, and I apologize, but how much I miss the old early Pearl .....
Ops, sorry for off topic, I'm a romantic boy...

G13Fan

Got a pack ordered. Been a good year with the 69 uncle festers crosses I figured Id go for the haze. Anyone grow this yet?

G13Fan

This is BULLSHIT hater infused garbage. I grew 15 different variety's of Nature farm plants last year and every single one was extremely good. All smelled different and had different buds Just hater talk from old grouchy miserable hater crew. Loved Red Eye and Hindi SK.

I got 2 95 silver haze plants going now I will let you know how they turn out.

G13Fan

G `day V

A guy named Amber Trichome aka 59 les Paul shilled the Skunk 18.2 all across the inter net .

Didn`t matter to him if you told him there was no Skunk in 1969 or that SK 18.2 was worked by Nevil . He was determined to hype this obvious bait and switch .

He`s gone quiet since no one found RKS ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

He NEVER claimed RKS you illiterate fuck. READ THE WEBSITE BEFORE YOU POST

Stocktont

Veteran
Silver Haze or ”Silver Pearl x Haze” was included in the 1990 The Seed Bank Catalogue and the print says : ”’89 High Times Harvest Festival. A similar hybrid to Haze x NL #5 but leans a little more to the sativa side”.

Anyone have the 1989 and 88 catalogues and can check if it was released 1989 or 88?

I know that the name for the hybrid sold later at Sensi Seed Bank was Silver Haze, unfortunately named for the google age as it is constantly mixed up with Super Silver Haze which is another thing.

picture.php

Last edited:

PaperClip

I've grown a few of his skunk crosses and the 95 silver haze. The skunk crosses have all turned out nice with at least one keeper worthy plant in each pack. The Black Domina x Skunk was really nice.

Back to SH, I've smoked Amsterdam Grey Area silver haze back in '01 and it was some of the best weed I've ever had. Top 5 for sure. I was launched into space on a few hits holding on for dear life as I tried to make my way around the city. It really woke the Van Gogh museum up and it seemed like the paint was moving.

Growing the nature farm 95sh, I found 2x females and 2x males I liked from the pack to open pollinate and out cross to some females. One of the females had a nice soaring high but it was only from the seeded bud.
Plan to run the next generation in the next year or so. Ran a couple out crosses and the Sannie's Jack x 95SH came out great. Improvement on both.