What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Duke_Diamond’s Dominion Seed Co.

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
Dominion Diesel, smelling great so far.

picture.php

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
Got a pic of the pack?
or where do i find these breeding notes?
just out of interset.
#DD, looking fire.

Thanks, I absolutely smell the sour in this gal. This is one I really look forward to smoking after a nice, slow cure.

Here's Duke's breeder notes on his Supa Fly strain:

Lineage: Crossroads Chem x Figure Four (Triangle Kush x “AirborneG13 x (Skelly Hashplant x SSSC Skunk1)

Flower time: 60-68 days

Notes: Grows OG style plants but with tighter nodal spacing. Plants will veg moderate to fast depending on feed regimen.

Start shaping after sexing in veg to achieve the most beneficial flowering shape. In flowering, plants will double in size and stack up golf balls to a nice cola.

Very frosty stank og/chem funk on the flowers. Sturdy branching for this type of cultivar but branches can get loaded down with flowers, support as you need.

Plants will benefit from supplemental calcium until week 5 bloom and magnesium/sulfur in weeks 5/6/7. For example, epsom at 1 tbsp/gal. P/K feeds should stay median to low. Less is more.

Very potent and long lasting stone that stays on the heavy side of the spectrum. Habit forming awesome OG/Chem flavour that lingers.

Yield: Medium – high

If you look up any of Duke's strains at official reseller seedbanks, it will have a detailed description of everything about it. It's what put Duke in a class above most. He really takes his breeding seriously and does it right.

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
Hoping he can get his freedom back and get back to breeding.

Me too, hopefully he will be free again soon.

I'm trying to spread the word about how good his genetics are and to support him as much as I can.

We, the cannabis community, need breeders with integrity like Duke. Especially today, that is hard to come by. Ethical breeders like Duke have 100% of my support.

In this fast-paced online world where hype and the "flavor of the week" and the latest "limited seed drop" happen daily, Duke's name doesn't get mentioned nearly as much as it should be. I'm thankful that we have breeders like him and Skunk VA who do the right things for the right reasons.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I was hoping to see some pics of Duke's genetics and read this miserable news. Feel bad for him and his family. Hopefully everything works out.

Anyone have any current pics of Duke's genetics? Pics always help sell seeds!

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
I was hoping to see some pics of Duke's genetics and read this miserable news. Feel bad for him and his family. Hopefully everything works out.

Anyone have any current pics of Duke's genetics? Pics always help sell seeds!

Definitely trying to do my part to keep Duke's name in the conversation.

Anyone that likes Chem and OG's will like Duke's Figure Four line. So stable that even beginners can get high quality herb.

I made a TON of mistakes during this grow and all of my Dominion plants thrived in spite of. That's a mark of great breeding.

This is one of my phenos of Supa Fly at Day 45.

picture.php