in:
Forums > IC Magazine > International Forums > U.K. > the dark little island

Thread Title Search
Advertise on ICMag - Click for more info
the dark little island Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2012, 11:47 AM #21
thcglory
Banned

Location: Alone on the moon.. NO,here among'st you of course.. Brethren ;)
thcglory will become famous soon enoughthcglory will become famous soon enough
Jim ll fix it! Bet theres lots of jokes on the rise

During the mid 70's-very early 80's? My friend at primary school Mat**** Ta*** was on his show anyone recall a blonde haired lad who met Gary Newman ?
He drove a little electric car around the studio too.
Cool badge at that age.
thcglory is offline Quote

Old 10-24-2012, 12:52 PM #22
Harry Lime

Harry Lime is a jewel in the roughHarry Lime is a jewel in the roughHarry Lime is a jewel in the roughHarry Lime is a jewel in the roughHarry Lime is a jewel in the roughHarry Lime is a jewel in the rough
[quote=lost in a sea;5382271]man you funny!

how many brain cells you must have to formulate that!

I'm not sure...prolly about the same number as it takes some angst ridden, paranoid adolescents to cobble together a page full of jibberish they have no proof of from various conspiracy sites and then bang it on a MJ site because they are angry.

Lizard eyed?
Banking blood lines?
Zionist?

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.

Harry Lime is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-24-2012, 05:28 PM #23
Green81

Green81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of light
Harry, again that's your opinion, shouldn't tell people their wrong or right in relation to your beliefs...

And for the record I believe that there's huge conspiracys going on and much evidence to prove it, one day eyes will be open for the masses, if they stop watching fcking rot your brains television.

P.s

BBC should have their funding stopped ASAP!
Green81 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-24-2012, 06:08 PM #24
sso

sso is a glorious beacon of lightsso is a glorious beacon of lightsso is a glorious beacon of lightsso is a glorious beacon of lightsso is a glorious beacon of lightsso is a glorious beacon of lightsso is a glorious beacon of lightsso is a glorious beacon of lightsso is a glorious beacon of lightsso is a glorious beacon of lightsso is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post
David Icke has entered the building.
lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost in a sea View Post
mate that is the most subjective statement ever ever ever!

its this Jimmy savile thing that has got me going and the lies surrounding it even now its finally come out..

do i want a bloody revolution?

do i want more bloody wars more like, do i want another world war killing millions of people in iran and the middle east probably the asia pacific region as well and north and south korea, israel and palestine etc etc

i dont want those things to happen and they are well planned to occur, couldnt really be anymore obvious until that first nuke hits..

the same people that are forcing these conflicts that caused the other massive wars and monetary depressions/ money debasement of the last 300 years that has caused misery for the masses and monopoly for the banking elite bloodlines..

revolutions come in cycles, i want to tear that whole paradigm apart, the various institutions and concepts that perpetuate the misery and control and blood shedding..

but one thing is for sure unless you either have a very warped notion of rights and freedom and life in general or are just very insular this world is not better than it ever has been.. this modern world is alot of things but none of them would i put in the better category,,

if your saying that faster communication, food availabilty and things like that are better, imo they are hardly worth taking all this bullshit just to have supermarkets spoling us and google spying on my browser information and storing it in databases in israel for military corporations like lackheed martin..
...dude..

2000 years ago, they would have skinned you alive while roasting you over an open flame, for saying that.

500 years ago, they would have burned you alive for being a potsmoker (herbalist, witch.) (and only would not have tortured you, if you confessed right off the bat.)

100 years ago, they might well have found a reason to hang you publicly for saying what you do.

today,if you managed to get a large audience, they probably will just put you in jail under false accusations.

its progress, not a great progress and damn slow, but its progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIway View Post
Lost... Bit of a nihilist over here, so can offer you some solace in that eventually none of this will matter at all... Nothing will be left, the human race will become extinct. In the grand scheme of it all... We will be erased entirely and the universe won't skip a beat.

Putting that aside, what we need is to kill off all the bad people and leave only the good ones. It won't matter in the end, but then again I hold secret pleasure in doing horrible things to cheney/bush... ;-)

i have often thought of that, but the damn truth of it, if i started killing, i would never be able to stop, too many damn assholes.
sso is offline Quote

Old 10-24-2012, 06:10 PM #25
sso

sso is a glorious beacon of lightsso is a glorious beacon of lightsso is a glorious beacon of lightsso is a glorious beacon of lightsso is a glorious beacon of lightsso is a glorious beacon of lightsso is a glorious beacon of lightsso is a glorious beacon of lightsso is a glorious beacon of lightsso is a glorious beacon of lightsso is a glorious beacon of light
there are always conspiracies and are going to be till mankind wakes up.

even your grocery stores are in conspiracies against you. lol
sso is offline Quote

Old 10-24-2012, 08:17 PM #26
RudeDog

RudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to all
Got to agree..One big fuck off conspiracy going on. Jimmy Savile is just the tip of the iceberg, the start of the story, if it's all allowed to come out and people don't wake up then there is no hope for them. There will be some revelations in the next few weeks. There are rumours tonight on Twitter about a pedophile ring in Parliament.

Babylon system starting to crumble? People should be going out of their way to make sure it topples, time for a change junta. We are being fucked over good style in this country. Time for people to take control of their lives and not have anything to do with government, I don't need governing. We all pay tax at the barrel of a gun, don't believe me? Try not paying tax.

Anyway that's my rant over.

@ Harry...Being paranoid does not make you wrong :O)

Careful with that spliff Eugine, it causes condensation.
RudeDog is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-24-2012, 08:21 PM #27
sso

i dont remember, ever, having been paranoid, till i had good fucking reason to be.

weed or not.
sso is offline Quote

Old 10-24-2012, 08:22 PM #28
RudeDog

RudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to all
Ted Heath involved with Savile.

RudeDog is offline Quote

Old 10-24-2012, 08:29 PM #29
RudeDog

One of the Yorkshire Rippers victims was found dead outside Jimmy Savile's Leeds penthouse.

RudeDog is offline Quote

Old 10-24-2012, 11:09 PM #30
SupaFunk

SupaFunk is just really niceSupaFunk is just really niceSupaFunk is just really niceSupaFunk is just really niceSupaFunk is just really niceSupaFunk is just really niceSupaFunk is just really niceSupaFunk is just really nice
I didn't know Frank Bruno had been in the ring with the Yarksher Ripper? What year was that?
SupaFunk is offline Quote