What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Suspicious projects

Dicomaco

Hey Dicomaco,

Here's what I found and know:

AKA: Dansk Sour Diesel

Dansk Diesel has its primary genes from the notorious U.S. Sour Diesel IBL. Dansk Diesel can be characterized as super-potent, with a unique taste and character policy, which also highlights the name.

flowering time: 10-11 weeks

And SSSDH is supposedly from OJD's cut..:blowbubbles:
Hehe I hear ya, Sour Diesel x Sour Diesel.. now I get why the guys in the store told me "it's basically Sour Diesel with a "dansk" instead of Sour", sneaky :p

Looking forward to see how SSSDH turns out, been dreaming about that cut for a long time now, reports are killer! :D

Dicomaco

39€ for 10 seeds

Wow thats a bargain! If these seeds are the real deal, it's very cheap for those genetics. I guess the cross is so new it's going to be hard to find smoke reports hehe..
Looking very much forward to see how yours turns out, it sounds tasty :yummy:

Suspect

Veteran
Pictures

Diesel Haze 1

Grows straight up, thicker stem and thicker leaves

picture.php

Diesel Haze 2

Weak stem, needs support, thin leaves

picture.php

Jack Herer

Living and learning inside a glass house with a small lookout hole on top

picture.php
picture.php

Colombian Haze

Busy developing roots to the big pot

picture.php

Dicomaco "Limiited release in these cup days we give you last years icmag cup winner "SSSDH" crossed with our selected diesel fathers.

oh foxy silver foxtails, that will cut through even the most hazed mind like butter.

super value for your money.. Don't miss this, you will keep it.

10-11 weeks flowering, sativa dominant hybrid.

recommended indoors or way south of 55°N.

"

I ran zenseeds genetics once before and they were good stuff, so I have no reason to believe these will dissapoint.

They still have the beans for sale! check it out yourself under Hybrids from hell tab!

Suspect

Veteran
I recently found out that some MH bulbs need an UV-absorbing glass to prevent harmful UV output to plants.
So it happens my bulb is one of those bastards, HPI-T Plus 400W..

Installed my cooltube like this:
picture.php

I will remove it once I switch to HPS for flowering.
I used plastic banana-shaped "branch-training" equipment to bend my plants a little, aiming for more tops with low stress methods. :wave:

Suspect

Veteran
Aight so progress is amazing since cooltube input..I can almost hear the two Diesel Hazes growing! I also think they've hit the hempy bucket reservoar with their roots nicely, I've been feeding root stimulators all the time.
They're becoming very bushy and they both grow similarly. Alot of branches, so I decided to lift my bulb a bit to reach some height, and then I was thinking of super cropping, but we'll see..
Colombian Haze
picture.php

Diesel Haze 1
picture.php
picture.php

Diesel Haze 2
picture.php
picture.php

Stombe

The 1 whos mind can't love grass will BuRn iN HeLL!!!

Love
Passion
Sympaty
Peace
Understanding

:ying:

ZEN KARMA!

Suspect

Veteran
Accidentally "topped" my other DH just below the second internode..:puke:
The other DH is in alot of bending, using plastic clips and stuff. I will not increase nutrition levels, and give'm the usual formula, too much stress otherwise.
Guess it's time for a few words about the nutrients, I use Advanced hydroponics of Holland (chemical nutes for the last time).
I use a lucas formula kindof mix and I add liquid silicon, Advanced 100% BIO root stimulator and Enzymes+. That's it basically, into flowering I give Top Max.
Put the dead DH top into a rockwool cube and it's closed in a close to 100% humidity jar.

Suspect

Veteran
Plants are doing fine, gardener was more stressed.:)
So here's how they look since last pictureupdate 6 days ago.

Diesel Haze (topped)
picture.php
picture.php

Diesel Haze (Bondage)
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Colombian Haze Nice leaf form ;)
picture.php
picture.php

And Jack Herer who suffered a bit in the first days and got burnt.
picture.php

Suspect

Veteran
The Diesel Hazes are now put into a vertical net, colombian haze will grow freely just because I'm curious how it will look. This is the day I switch to 12/12 Yayayayy baby.

Suspect

Veteran
Photo update!

Whole family
picture.php

Colombian Haze (sex unknown)
picture.php

Diesel Haze 1 (female)
picture.php

Diesel Haze 2 (male?)
picture.php

Both DH's are in similar scrogs, and grow style has been the same, although one was LST'd and the other topped.
One DH is female IMO, can you guys confirm those are beginnings of balls?:tiphat:
Colombian haze and Jack herer sexes unknown.

GuerrillaG

Looks great. They all have such thick stems! They must be healthy thirsty girls (most of them).

Do you think that screen will be tall enough once those Hazes really start to stretch out?