What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New L.E.D. Arrays & LowRyder2

dav zap

Need guidance

Need guidance

I forgot how to properly post photos!!! Excuse me. I'll try and get it right. A little tip wouldn't hurt. Thank-You.

dav zap

Drobe

Drobe

Stealthy

LED Kit = 8 Red Arrays 180 diodes @. 10 watts (4 original, 4 XB (extra
bright))
5 Blue Arrays 60 diodes @. 4 watts

Last edited:

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
hello dav zap!!

hello dav zap!!

looks like you are off to a pretty good start dav. :redface:
a couple quick tips: a) i would make sure that the roots are are not exposed to any light. b) i would move the plant closer to the lights if possible; the general rule of thumb: you want the plant as close to the light as possible, w/o it getting too hot or 'lightburn'. i don't know much about LED's, but generally, if you hold your hand under the lights, and keep it as close to the light as you can w/o your hand getting hot, that's about the distance the plant should be from the light. CFL's are an inexpensive alternative you might want to look into too. what are the temps like in there?

best of luck in your endevors! :canabis:

i hope that this finds you well, dav zap.
be peaceful my friend, :joint:
Natty

dav zap

FallenBuddha parachutes

FallenBuddha parachutes

krusty and I have WaterFarms also. How do you like them? FallenBuddha hello and I hope to show a good grow.

dav zap

Grandmesajoker laughs

Grandmesajoker laughs

Hello joker and how do you do? My drive in this grow is to get as good a bud as possible with my low power consumption, LEDs. To grow with indiscernable draw of electricity. I'm as high on the electric bill as looks believable without being a conspicuous consumer.

dav zap

NattyNattyGurl pot pipes unfurl

NattyNattyGurl pot pipes unfurl

Thanks for visiting and participating. Before I forget:

ULTRA-VIOLET Frequency#B also will be employed for the express purpose of THC decarboxilation. In other words, more potent THC. Remember in nature the UV is on all day. Indoors and you gotta bring it in too. In the drobe I use a UV light from the pet shop. Lizard Lamps. They require UV-B.

And an observation of my own; light doesn't seem to hinder the plant or root development. Friendly challenge; find it in text from some kind of authority on the subject. I'll bet you won't find it other than an old myth. :rant:

dav zap

curses Devilgoob

curses Devilgoob

greetings Devilgoob. I know that you are right in saying to use scrog, it would be the best way, indeed. No doubt. And I don't mean Gwen Stefani's old band. But I am a lazy goober who doesn't know what sex it is yet, and it is a dwarf plant so because of that I think the kit will handle it OK. Definitely SCROG if it wasn't a dwarf.

Latest posts

Latest posts