What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BIG GROW! SOG

stoney419

just starting to get it dialed in it's been alot of work but i have to say it's worth it if you have any ? just ask

stoney419

IN THE FLOWERING ROOM I HAVE 2 600S ON A LIGHT RAIL OVER EACH 4X8 TABLLE 8 TABLES FOR A TOTAL OF 9600WTTS OF HPS I DID JUST ADD A THIRD LIGHT TO ONE TABLE YESTERDAY ON ADVISE FROM A BUDDY ON HERE I WANT TO SEE HOW 3 LIGHTS WITH NO MOVER COMPARE TO 2 LIGHTS WITH A MOVER
STONEY

Y

yamaha_1fan

Looks good

In that pic above, is that your moms on the floor? Can you tell me more about them and how you keep them. In theory our rooms are similiar. I am running 3 4x11 SOG tables under 9KW but cant keep up with the clones

bernzoo

very nice dude

was thinking the other day about gettin me 2 lightrails as well.

atm i run 2 * 600w you guys think with a lightrail attached to each 600 bulb i could doubble my grow space as efficient as with 3 or 4 600 w bulbs ?

thanks and sorry for hijacking your very nice grow but i don't know anyone who uses lightrails and was always curious on how they perform..

peace out

G

very nice. those tables look heavy. are you using furniture grade pvc for support? also, what size pipe and connectors? where can i get the same? i LOVE your grow.

stoney419

bernzoo said:
very nice dude

was thinking the other day about gettin me 2 lightrails as well.

atm i run 2 * 600w you guys think with a lightrail attached to each 600 bulb i could doubble my grow space as efficient as with 3 or 4 600 w bulbs ?

thanks and sorry for hijacking your very nice grow but i don't know anyone who uses lightrails and was always curious on how they perform..

peace out
ok first you just need one light mover for 2 lights iuse what they call an add a lamp kit at the grow store they had the add a lamp hooked to the light mover with a piece all thread but i went to lowes home improvement store and bought a piece of 1"x1" 8ft piece of aliminum squre i'll take a pic of the whole deal if you would like

stoney419

yamaha my moms in the bags are in pro mix and i just water with plain water and once a week when i change my hydro moms i water them with that water i clone in rapid rooters and a 120 cloner also but i think i am going to quit useing the rooters because i have to veg them on a table where if i use a few 120s i'll just leave them in the cloner for 30 days then straight to flower if anyone has any ? just ask O and i like the t5s for moms they really make them bush out

W

WaT iT Do?

Damn boy! Big ups..... diggin the set up and growth.... sorry if i'm too stoned but i didn't get the names of your strains.... and how far along are they? i can't wait for mines to bud out like yours.... 2 more weeks tho hahaha

peas n pot

Just curious where you got the CO2 injector and how much. I went by the local plant shop the other day and they were asking almost 250dollars for a co2 regulator w/ timer. Sounds a bit much? The last ones I had were given to me for a quarter ounce of urkle kush (crack kush).

Heres one I found off welding direct. Except for its lack of a timer, it looks IDENTICAL to the ones that I had been using and it is only $49 usd.

weldingdirect_1977_1384140.gif

Here's a description of the item from their website.

This industrial duty regulator provides accurate regulation of both Argon and/or CO2 shielding gases in most commercial and industrial applications.

Large 2" diamater gauges for easy reading of tank pressure and flow rate. 0-85 scfh, Argon or Carbon Dixoide(CO2) flow. Body machined from class "A" bar stock. Internal safety pressure relief design. Large adjustment knob for "light touch" flow settings. Sintered bronze inlet filter. CGA 580 inlet connection 9/16-18R outlet fittings are standard.

Any information would be much appreciated.

10ft ganja

Last edited:
well 250 bucks for a regulator sounds ok : ) , i am uk ,and mine was £165 (average price )which is about 300 bucks.... the 50 dollar regualor sounds far to cheap to me

and yer i was surprise by the cost of regulators too .. i think everyone is : )