What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JUNKYARD 2 the stuggle continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonsaiGrower

Occasional User
LIMELIGHT said:
Triangle Kush mom.....old family shit WORD!

I Love it....man...now if I can remember who needs to see this pic.

Peace Bro...wicked update today. You do just fine there eh?

BG :lurk: :wave: and your beers cold sweet place to chillax

LIMELIGHT

Blunted22 said:
Is that Mr white a breed of your own or can you buy her?
she was a gift.....cutting, and my dumbass didnt mom her up,,ill get her back for sure...she is a stones throw.

BG,,,,,ty man,....remeber who needs to see that pic? whatchu talkin bout Willis?=)

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Lime. :)

I love the calyx structure of that kush. :) Looks like it would be lots of fun to incinerate. :wink:

Keep up the struggle. :)

cc

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
eye candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

thanks for linking me BD :yes: keep up the great work and hope u bounce back from the surg' realquick :) be well my friend

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good to see the junkyard's busy again! Great shootin! Thems some fancy flowers ya got growin there! I like yer techniques..... :canabis:

G

Fuggin' A dude. Thanks for the invite. You've inspired me and my nuts grew a notch--time to step up production bloo-style!

LIMELIGHT

^ bud booger, i love it.......my batch is dangerous.....howd yors turn out? mine was a tkush, g 13 burmese, mcfly, skunkcunt, and white rhino.......

Cannapits

havent tried it yet as it's fresh as fuck...trim was LUI,KQ,TW,KF,OG1,BUBBA KUSH,CHERRY STAR,lAVENDER,rOCKBUD,Biko,,,,bet i'm missing a few...should be killer...thats just the first run of 45.....I used my twig last night now my berries are crying....time to break out some mind wreck....mindboggle/Trainwreck....peace

LIMELIGHT

ethereal, good to have my chatroom buddy here;) ring in on some of your fancified knowledge=)

70s......wassup fella? your avatar is such a smile maker,,,,cant help it=) the 70s in Socal,,,,,ive always wondered what it would be like to fuck 6 chicks in a box van w no rubber,,only 7 up, granola, and hairy pies........nowadays its doubled up for 1 broad w red bull, her girlfriend, dildos, and super glue.......WOT HOPPENED?

pipe....mr natural....the cow tender......mr greenhouse.....senior' hikealot......good to have you,,,,,,,drop some pretty shits on us=)

pebble.........hows the arm bro? hows that hound doing? still food aggressive? i have been telling everyone that storey, and how cool my friend from the DnD;) boards is cool as fuck.

bubble trouble

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Limelight, nice.

So your going to run a harvest every week with 7 rows of 7 plants a total of 49 plants.

You plan to harvest 7 plants a week? What strains you running you said?

I gotta see this :lurk:

Last edited:
G

LIMELIGHT said:
ive always wondered what it would be like to fuck 6 chicks in a box van w no rubber,,only 7 up, granola, and hairy pies

LMFAO!!! this thread is complete insanity and i love it! :bongsmi:

G

checkin in from the rockies, sunny and cool today. work to be done. i'll be back :joint:

mtnjohn

Veteran
jamaican beef patty...hot or mild? .....pomegrante

is that a codfish fritter??....man....i'm gettin hungry

mj

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.