What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JUNKYARD 2 the stuggle continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hey Limey-

I'll be watching this with interest - I love to see another hydro success story!

You switch from Flora to FloraNova series or from something else to FN? I use Flora and was wondering about the difference.

LIMELIGHT

hey ambre ,,its been a few years since i used the 3 part gh,,,,,,,but and i have an A B formula called rockwool nutrient formula,,,,,,that i have an excellent feeding program for, it calls for using all 3 of greenfuses additives, root, bloom, grow.......and although perfect, its a dick load of nutes.....so i tried the floranova, so far so great! i need to post some new pics, last night i didnt move though, once to run the hanna pen, but besides that, i sat on the lazyboy blazing TK and passing in and out............
this thread will certainly be a challenge now w all the new events coming up,,,,,but im gonna try and be positive,,,,and use this as a place to release my pent up energy,,,,,,,and be with friends.......im gonna go pop some pics and get this thread rollin......one, bd the lime

BonsaiGrower

Occasional User
Mornin Dog! :wave:

Gots me a seat. :lurk:

Find out what it is in life that you love to do, then figure out how to get paid to do it. Very similar to what was already said.

Relationships and the footprints we leave is all we'll have to look back on!

Peace Bro, what a sho!!! :yoinks:
BG :yoinks:

Propa-Gator

Those pics almost do the immaculate justice. Real excited, Definately here for the duration. Guess I had to post sometime. Hi all. Thanks Lime

Cannapits

welcome Propa_Gator.....good to see ya around the Junk yard...Me and my boys run through limes yard all the time...see ya around...peace

Bonzo

Veteran
Ive been usin' the Flora Nova for awhile now , on and off , its good stuff, works well and sure is easy.

peace

bonz

LIMELIGHT

homage to the STUGGLE

homage to the STUGGLE

Propa-Gator said:
Thanks for the greetn Canna, enjoyed checkin out the beautiful dog n plant photos you've posted previous.
dam yall,,,,meet my best buddy in life.........propa! HE SAVED MY LIFE LITERALLY last time i went kayaking,,,,class 82 rapids ,,insane stuff;) actually it was the pussiest rapid ever, and i had enough kush and xanex in me to make it the sinking of the thaitanic... man what an experience........propa.....all the folks in my thread are good people.....theres a few more comin,,,,,,i gotta drop some skrilla off,,,,,,and ill be back.Stoked to have you guys all in one joint,,,,,,now wheres SEED?
bonzo,,i think you dialed that flra nova in,,,,i think;) awesome!

Canna,,,real good to have you back around,,,,seems normal round here again. thanks for the Soy art.....he had my lady slackjawed again,,,awesome!totally!

Last edited:

Cannapits

Thanks Lime....I glad someones feeling normal around here...I'm all geared up for manic may...got a new system but fuckers forgot the bulb....think they drug test...lol..I heard stoners forget...shit ...what was I talking about...anyways...I need to get in my closet...lol....still cracks me up i'm a closet grower now...and move some things around....I'm interested in your method bro for sure....you know my plans and my strains...I'll be picking your brain...well enough said...Propa....pleasure is all mine and hope to talk to ya again soon...maybe over some LUI...peace

Last edited:

Cannapits

daily affirmation huh...here's 2

daily affirmation huh...here's 2

Will Rogers: (The genius of his quotes are that they need to be read twice: the first time for their humor, a second to pick out the practical advice hidden behind the joke.)

If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence, try orderin' somebody else's dog around.

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.

PEACE

LIMELIGHT

Each of us is a symptom of the state of the universe. You do not enter this world, you grow out of it.
with that said ,,choose your intake carefully.
bannana and raisins=)

Some LUI, Killer Queen, Sensi Star, and Mr White shots,

LUI(cut from outerspace)

Triangle Kush mom.....old family shit WORD!

Last edited:

LIMELIGHT

how do you get your #s up and your plant count down? double up,,,the girls love it :yoinks:

tk flower 2 days(12/12 14days)

Killer Queen(with her "make me wanna fuck!" smell)

LIMELIGHT

oH shit,,,whats this>?

oH shit,,,whats this>?

Mr white(i been tellin yall about her)
and shes richter, little dirty diapers in the form of organic golf balls of death. real roadkill fire!

LIMELIGHT

^ the burn is a combo of dialing in the flora nova, and flush.....its not like i care;) cuz im raisin' em to kill em.just sayin.

LIMELIGHT

Budweiser13 said:
Fucking very nice Is that a mother under that single light. :wave: :lurk:
thanks bud,,,yeah,guilty, im a cheap fucker to my moms,,, i put my watts where the flowers are....i get robust cuts from her though,,,,let me get a pic.

Size 10 tkush cutting. cuttem big, no need for veg=)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts