What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best cheese taste/smell from seed?

I bought a fem Cheese from Canuk seeds.
Planted 3 seeds got one weak, slow, short pheno. Not sure if it’s even cheesy yet but doesn’t smell like much....... so ya, not that one.

Iron Lion

:biggrin::biggrin:Brightsides!:biggrin:

...from seeds C.S.G's Cheese n chong (see what good i do OJD.The day will come when people believe my every word, ahem, produce your Offering!)

Cheese n Chong: Brightsides Cheese x Casey jones: of 10 seeds there is 3-4-5 phenos one of which is Quite/very Brightsides smelling

n cheesegez please do not Produce the Monty pythons "Brightside" of life video. The video is (also) offending, not that i will dwell on that!

Iron Lion

Get hold of the "Birdy" cut" Flyontoast i sOo guarantee the Aroma is that of Brightsides
Never the less tho the above post holds good information

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Homegrown fantaseeds cheese was damn good, if it’s still around... probably about 8 or so years since I did it

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I have never smoked the actual cheese clone or sought out cheese strains. That said the 2 cheesiest tasting strains I have smoked have been confidential cheese and an accidental og x blueberry sativa cross a friend grew.

GoatCheese

Veteran
exodus cheese s1 .......greenhouse ............cheap and true
These aren't very close to the original. I've grown 10 girls and only one was "somewhat" close to UK Cheese.

The real UK Cheese aroma seems to come thru better with F1 hybrids than in these S1 seeds.

NEED 4 SEED

I haven't tried the original clone but the cheeses in seedform I had (2 batches Dinafem, Real Gorilla Seeds), didn't smell or taste like actual cheese.

But, the phenos I got, were pretty consistent in the smell they had across the different seedbanks I tried. That smell is hard to describe. Cheese doesn't really come to mind. Cheese crackers remotely, if at all.

Blazeee

Veteran
As MD84 said UGORG#1, i wouldnt waste your time with any other cheese crosses. They are a UK company Underground Originals / UGORG and that is there own version of Blue cheese using there blues/livers line that they backcrosses then crossed to the cheese. You will be guaranteed stinkers from that line.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
I crossed a headbanger to a sunshine daydream, which I call dreamhead, and about 20% of the phenos has a distinct cheese puffs/cheetos/toe jam smell lol, I like it a lot! I got f2s of one of these phenos that I need to dig through and see if the cheese smells comes through!