What's new

Anyone grown or smoked Maine Blueberry?

Scrappy-doo

I might have a chance to get this cut soon. Not finding much info about it online. I've read it's an indica dominant with blueberry terps but that's all I know.

Have you grown, smoked, or know anything about her?

Pics?

Any info appreciated...

:tiphat:

highsteppa

Veteran
If its a stretch indica with golf ball nugs, explosive veg and 55-60 day flower time along with textbook blueberry smell flavor, then yes. she's a untouchable in the realm of blueberry imo...only o's cut can compare in quality but she's its polar opposite in every way

We've had it locally for a long time, Ive grown it for 10 yrs or so. Its a great commercial plant due to the fast veg, short flower and good yield. I have 2 outdoors this season. I gave it to buddle years ago, so it could be in southern NE. Peace

Burt

Veteran
Are you referring to MOB? Mother of berries?
It’s a local Maine strain and the sample I tried was poorly grown but was dense
With temps in Maine’s dipping to 37 a few nights ago, I can see the allure
I consult for growers up theya and the best finishers are the fast version of delicatessens offerings. These fast versions are 3 weeks ahead of conventional strains
I wouldn’t hesitate to pick her up if o had the chance to do so

highsteppa

Veteran
Mobs good but it has zero resistance to botrytis, thus its other name “moldy old bud” hahah...I still grow her but the big leaf cherry is what I consider the original and imo is superior to the “Maine's own blueberry”cut. They are similar and fast to flower.

Scrappy-doo

MOB is a different cut than the one I'm referring to. Maine Blueberry is supposed to be a pure blueberry. I used to run MOB and while a nice cut isn't real blueberry as far as I know.

Americangrower

Veteran
totally random But I'm going to be using a BOG bubble gum on MOB and O's bb. That should help with the Botrytis.

Latest posts

Latest posts