What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New bong and want to dab

Hi,

In need of some help please...

I have a bong which I've never used and would like to have a play with dabbing..

Now from what I understand, I need a male to male adapter for a nail to sit on.. Is this correct?

Also the stem on my bong is at a 45 degree angle and I want my nail to sit straight, what type of adapter do I need...

Thx in advance

IMG_3009.jpg

This is my bong if it helps...

HarvestMoon303

Google is your friend man. I just put a little wax/shatter on top of a bowl to smoke it with a bong. If you're going to dab and use it for flowers, you're going to want to clean it out first. The terps from the dabs combined with the burn from buds makes it taste funny. If you get a nail, you also need a torch, something to apply the dab with, and sometimes a dome. You can find inexpensive dedicated wax rigs for a fairly reasonable price.

HarvestMoon303

Hi,

In need of some help please...

I have a bong which I've never used and would like to have a play with dabbing..

Now from what I understand, I need a male to male adapter for a nail to sit on.. Is this correct?

Also the stem on my bong is at a 45 degree angle and I want my nail to sit straight, what type of adapter do I need...

Thx in advance
Are you missing the bowl?

HarvestMoon303

If you are retrofitting a bong, you need a curved male to male ($15), a nail and dome ($40-$140), dabber (few bucks or make your own), torch ($30).

You might be able to find it in a "kit" somewhere.

That's one reason that I just use an inexpensive oil rig. It was under $40.

St. Phatty

That's how I feel when I clean my water-pipe.

That first hit is so good :woohoo:

Like breathing air

until you start coughing :dance013:

MrBungle

yea 45 degree male to male adapter (hard to tell if its 18.8 mm or 14.4 from the pic).. then you can get a dome and nail.. or better yet a universal domeless... And for a torch a butane one will work.. but I prefer a propane plumbers torch cause it lasts a while... not a fan of constantly refilling the tiny butane ones... the 11 dollar brass manual igniting torch head at home depot is great.. and the coleman fatboy green propane tanks are nice to use as well... the tall blue ones are prone to falling.... if you are going Ti make sure its Gr2.. if you are going the quartz route pay attention to the thickness of the dish

Latest posts

Latest posts