What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1st run in new 4x8 Gorilla Grow Tent

LOL you didnt save any of that Tahoe bro? Shit mustve been fire as fuck.

Damn, sorry to hear about the divorce bro.. I hope your g tho homie. pm me if you ever gotta vent or anythin bro.. Just tryna look out for ya straight up.

Haha yeah the Tahoe definitely exceeded my expectations. The kush flavor was off the charts!!! I really wish I still had some of it left. With the divorce thing I'm actually happier than I've been in years with this being finalized, honest!!! If you were in the bay we'd get a beer and smoke some BOMB to celebrate lol. But thanks for the consideration dude, it means alot to me. Like I said it's a new beginning for me that I'm excited to take on and I'll be chillin on growing for now but I will definitely keep you updated with the progress on my next grow. Much love homie, peace. Yo I was on your thread earlier and that coco is tricky to dial in. It may not be "hot" enough. Try a combo of FFOF and Black Gold. I use Happy Frog and Black Gold in conjunction. Hopefully your plants recover after the transplant because I want to see those GSC perform for you bro.

Bravo what a great thread.

Love to see what other people do with the same size grow area as I've got, have to say you got skills.

Must be a blessing to be able to pick up legit cuts whenever you wanted, seems like you got access to most growers wish list but more importantly you grew them superbly.

About 10 pages back you asked what sssdh is, didnt see anybody reply to it so it's super silver sour diesel haze.:tiphat:

Peace.

Thanks alot for stopping in and for the kind encouraging words dude!!! I don't take it for granted that I have access to great genetics. I remember first starting out by growing seeds that I found in a bag of schwag that I was smoking lol. Growing in a linen closet with a 400 watt hps and cfl bulbs. And always telling myself "I want to master growing weed". I'm a long way away from master status but I've come along way from where I began lol. Sssdh had me scratching my head like what is this strain? When I found out the genetics I was looking forward to seeing the results. Thanks again homie.

yts farmer

Veteran
Hey Harry, cant remember if it was your journal bit did you say you had problems with your og's in 12/12?

Og strains are whores for cal-mag.

Hey Harry, cant remember if it was your journal bit did you say you had problems with your og's in 12/12?

Og strains are whores for cal-mag.

Yeah I started having a hard time keeping them nice and green throughout flower, I hit them with cal mag twice a week but maybe that wasn't enough lol. Still turned out to be super nice.

Thin Mint Cookies

Thin Mint Cookies

Chopped @ 63 days and probably could have gone longer. Turned a little purple and looks alot like the plants that turned out to be a Cookies cut. The smell is complex. One of the plants has an offensive Cookies funk to it, the other smells pretty damn good to. Can't wait to get medicated!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170421-201617.jpg
    Screenshot_20170421-201617.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20170421-201538.jpg
    Screenshot_20170421-201538.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20170421-201528.jpg
    Screenshot_20170421-201528.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20170421-201503.jpg
    Screenshot_20170421-201503.jpg