What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A peak inside PotHeads Cab

70s_PotHead

Naw i'm going for small bushes this run. If I wanted single colas I would start with clones and 1 week vegg then flip the lights. If I can get the clone genetics I want I may do a 24 plant run like that next run. As far as 2 clones per pot, I guess anything is possible, go ahead and give it a try and lets us know how it works out.

70s :joint:

Sauce

Nice setup. I recently just setup a similar ebb and flow table. Do you flower the whole time with that size pot?

70s_PotHead

Sauce said:
Nice setup. I recently just setup a similar ebb and flow table. Do you flower the whole time with that size pot?

Thats the plan

G

I wanna try Cherry bomb 2 and Herijuana...cherry bomb is oregon something corssed with Alskan Thunderfuck?

70s_PotHead

vortex_g said:
I wanna try Cherry bomb 2 and Herijuana...cherry bomb is oregon something corssed with Alskan Thunderfuck?

Cherry bomb from reefermans site

Cherry Bomb II: We have obtained Cherry
Bomb from several sources, the original
be ing from California and our most recent
acquisition com ing from M r. Greengene s.
H is 100% sativa Cherry Bomb meets the
indica-dom inant California cutting to create
th e ultimate in cherry explosion, like an
orgasm in a rolling paper! A soaring high ,
re al sativa dom inant buzz, w ith full-on
cherry candy flavor and smell make this
Cherry Bomb the best ever. High yielding,
easy trimming, old school red hair, nice fat
sativa dominant nuggies.

70s

Mary Mary

Hello 70s_PotHead, :wave:

I just found and read your thread. :woohoo: Hope you don't mind if I watch. I am stuck on DWC and I'd love to see what you do.

All the best,
Mary

70s_PotHead

Mary said:
Hello 70s_PotHead, :wave:

I just found and read your thread. :woohoo: Hope you don't mind if I watch. I am stuck on DWC and I'd love to see what you do.

All the best,
Mary

Hiya Mary :wave: , pull up a chair, spark up a doobie take a hit and pass it on, there plenty to go around for everyone...

70s_PotHead

sugabear_II said:
nice grow dude

what kind of lighting are you using?

Hey sugabear glad you made it :wave:
I have a home built hood that fits the inside walls of the cab. It has 3 mogel bases and a 100 cfm fan mounted on top to remove heat. In the ballast box there is 4 ballast, 2, 250mh and 2, 400hps. Depending on which ones I plug in I can have as little as 250 watts or as much as 1050 watts, thats 130 watts per sq ft. Currently im vegging with 2, 250mh but I'm thinking on adding a 400hps to boost the watts to 900 but more importantly to add some red to the spectrum and hopfully get the plants stretching more, right now the node spaceing is insanely tight.

Heres the hood

and the ballast box

Last edited:

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
130w per sq ft, lmao! dude we never expected that many watts under there! cool stuff. i like how it fits exactly for the cabinet. you should pump some co2 in there and do a dwc scrog. i bet youd have smoke for years. lol

peace

70s_PotHead

The Dopest said:
130w per sq ft, lmao! dude we never expected that many watts under there! cool stuff. i like how it fits exactly for the cabinet. you should pump some co2 in there and do a dwc scrog. i bet youd have smoke for years. lol

peace

Too much air flow for c02 but then the air flow creates its own c02 :D I've got a 5 bucket recirc drip system i've run in the past with good results. I tried a straight 12 site bubbler tub that was a complete failier, plants out grew the cab in 3 weeks, growth is just too explosive. Most of my soil grows have produced right at a lb dried, somtimes a bit more sometimes a bit less. Actually its way more weed than I can can use, I was really hopin this system and grow would produce more quality then quanity.

70s_PotHead

Nate said:
You know I had no idea you had so much in that hood! Very neat stuff!

I would add the hps :D

Okay added a 400hps this morning :D

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
Nice set up. There are so many grow threads, no way to read them all. But since you and I are 70's Potheads, thought I'd give it a look.

peace

70s_PotHead

^^^^ :friends:
thanks for stopping by sweetie, I always have time for a sexy redhead :yummy:

70s_PotHead

70s_PotHead said:
I had some severe germ issues so don't have the numbers I wanted to start with so heres what I got going anywhere from 5-12 days from seed....

Love Potion 1, Cherry bomb 2, Herijuana, SD IBL, Ogers S1, Robert Plant, Mongolian indica

I'll update offten so keep and eye out :lurk:

The above post was my very 1st post in this thead 10 daze ago today, the pictures were taken that day.

For a 10 day growth comparison heres a group today, make sure you enlarge it :yoinks:

Thry look a bit droopy cause the lights ready to shut off there getting ready to sleep.

Last edited:

70s_PotHead

You know Nate I look at them every day and in my mind there growing real slow, but then you look at those pix and you think hey there really kicking ass :woohoo: No pre flowers, Kicked on a 400hps this morning and i'm going to let them do there thing the rest of this week then flip, some will have been fim topped the smaller ones I'm going to let them go straight up, the canapy will be hell, but with a little LST i'll just deal with it.

G

wow my god dude .. those things are growing at an inssane rate of speed.. looking killer. how bout some pics eh