What's new

Your Lab Wishlist

What equipment is on your lab wishlist? Assume $ is no object and you're just going for bragging rights.

I'm talking extractor mods (cold traps, nitrogen backfill, shatter platters), lab gear (distillation/rotavap/chromatography), etc

any cutting edge gear you can think of from plant harvest to packaging that would produce the highest quality concentrate possible.

Daub Marley

A gigantic wiped thin film system with a welch chemstar oil free deep vacuum pump 2070 (no coldtrap needed). Heidolph roto with chiller. A large co2 extraction system with all the bells and whistles. Fully automated packaging system with nitrogen filling. Plenty of chromatography equipment and supplies. Lab deep freezer. I could go on forever .....

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What equipment is on your lab wishlist? Assume $ is no object and you're just going for bragging rights.

I'm talking extractor mods (cold traps, nitrogen backfill, shatter platters), lab gear (distillation/rotavap/chromatography), etc

any cutting edge gear you can think of from plant harvest to packaging that would produce the highest quality concentrate possible.

Hee, hee, hee...................... So many toys, so little time!

I'd like to try short path distillation, so probably that. We've got the CO2 setup and the Heidolph and the Cascade Tech ovens and the Welch pumps etc, I've heard good things about dryscroll pumps as well. Mostly stuff that will make quality of life improvements for the lab, the equipment budget is stupid high already but there are other small things that sometimes get overlooked.

Latest posts

Latest posts