What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Industrial Ventilation: A Manual of Recommended Practice

Sorry if this is a "searchbar thread", but couldn't find anything. Curious of anyone knows if this book or of another with the relevant info available online?

All these damn AASCI and industry books are getting expensive!

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry if this is a "searchbar thread", but couldn't find anything. Curious of anyone knows if this book or of another with the relevant info available online?

All these damn AASCI and industry books are getting expensive!

They certainly are brand new, but check out the older used copies on Amazon. I continue to use my 17th edition.

No changes in Newtonian physics in that period of time, so the numbers still work............

PS: This book was the Bible as far as industrial ventilation, before I retired, so suspect it still is.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, has been an odyssey just figuring out what info sources to seek beyond all of the knowledge dropped around the net by you guys.

Just decided to pony up for a handsome shiny new hardbound to match my others.