What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Afkansastan x Goldstar - Bodhi Seeds - Kalyx

Kalyx

11/28 - Germination Begins

I had planned to get this test grow started long ago, in fact I should be finishing it up right now instead of starting. Its been a rough year, some things went down right after I had received these testers and I had no option but to put these on hold until I was in a better position. Finally and thankfully that time has come and Im really looking forward to running these. Thank you very much for these testers Bodhi and Im very sorry for getting such a late start on these. I expect some really nice exotic and old school flavors from these, should be a really nice change and variety with the types of strains I typically run.

I began with 6 seeds, dropping them in a shot glass with water on Saturday(11/28). Within 36 hours all 6 had germinated and a 3 of them were sporting some long tails already. All 6 seeds were then planted into keg cups using Fox Farm Salamander Soil. Some of the babies were faster to sprout than the others but 5 were up above ground within 48 hours of going in dirt. Still waiting on the 6th on to pop above the ground, starting to wonder if it may have stalled out. I will keep it around for another week or two and see if maybe its just taking its time to get started.

The plan for these testers is to leave them un-topped and no training to observe their natural growth structure from seed. I will take clones from the plants as soon as Im able and would like to get them flowering as soon as Im able to get cuts off of them. Even with the affie genetics in the mix the presence of the Malawi leads me to believe they will be some fairly stretchy plants. I will be running these plants in my new grow spot El Dorado so they will also be logged on that thread along with all my other grows and projects. Things are just getting started but are moving along at a good pace and the babies are looking happy and healthy to start their lives. I will have some pictures posted shortly of the babies.

picture.php

More updates coming soon.

X

Xray Kimono

Oooooo! Tagged up for this one...

Bodhi is on my list for January shopping....
Peace!
Xray

Minitiger

Subscribed. I have two Goldstar f4's a couple weeks into flower right now, they're definitely the tallest plants in the garden. Curious to see how these turn out for you. Obviously.

Latest posts

Latest posts