What's new

Best Oil Cartridge

FL0

Only my second post...and I imagine I could search and find some answers, but I decided to make a new thread since products come and go so often in the MMJ industry here in SoCal.

So I like to have a vape pen around to keep me away from the flower a little. I found a great brand called Pure. This particular pre-filled cartridge is made by Emerald Elixirs ( http://www.emeraldelixirs.com )
There is another brand with a product called Pure as well but it is cut with a filler.

The Emerald Elixir is pure solvent-less (Co2) extracted oil. They also do not add glycol or glycerin. So I was able to find 1g pure oil carts for a 30 donation here in L.A. not only are they uncut and solvent-less but they have the best flavor of any oil I have found and obviously the price can't be beat. The flavor was always true to the strain and they provided more than just the head buzz I get from most oil pens. Maybe they are using bud rather than trim/shake.

The issue is...they have stopped production. The tanks were apparently prone to leaking (like every tank I have used over time). I only experienced leaking after two weeks of use and typically there wasn't enough oil left to even bother using it anyways.

Long story short. Does anyone know of a good alternative? #1 priority is Flavor #2 is potenty #3 is price. I had good luck with autodabber in the past, but they are cut with glycerin or glycol which I do not like at all. Also the most recent AD picked up is not potent at all.

So brands I have tried and I do not care for:

"pure vape"
Shame Nectar
Dank Tank
Eureka

Any suggestions on solvent-less and additive free oil? I wish Emerald Elixirs would say fuck pre-filled carts and just sell a refill kit with 2+ g's...

FL0

69 views and no replies... womp womp. Well for those interested Emerald Elixir is releasing a new cartridge design soon. So if you can find these in your area don't hesitate to try them.

Try absolute xtracts... my wife and co-workers all enjoy them. Its made with CO2 (which is a solvent) and don't believe it uses propylene glycol or glycerine.

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Only my second post...and I imagine I could search and find some answers, but I decided to make a new thread since products come and go so often in the MMJ industry here in SoCal.

So I like to have a vape pen around to keep me away from the flower a little. I found a great brand called Pure. This particular pre-filled cartridge is made by Emerald Elixirs ( http://www.emeraldelixirs.com )
There is another brand with a product called Pure as well but it is cut with a filler.

The Emerald Elixir is pure solvent-less (Co2) extracted oil. They also do not add glycol or glycerin. So I was able to find 1g pure oil carts for a 30 donation here in L.A. not only are they uncut and solvent-less but they have the best flavor of any oil I have found and obviously the price can't be beat. The flavor was always true to the strain and they provided more than just the head buzz I get from most oil pens. Maybe they are using bud rather than trim/shake.

The issue is...they have stopped production. The tanks were apparently prone to leaking (like every tank I have used over time). I only experienced leaking after two weeks of use and typically there wasn't enough oil left to even bother using it anyways.

Long story short. Does anyone know of a good alternative? #1 priority is Flavor #2 is potenty #3 is price. I had good luck with autodabber in the past, but they are cut with glycerin or glycol which I do not like at all. Also the most recent AD picked up is not potent at all.

So brands I have tried and I do not care for:

"pure vape"
Shame Nectar
Dank Tank
Eureka

Any suggestions on solvent-less and additive free oil? I wish Emerald Elixirs would say fuck pre-filled carts and just sell a refill kit with 2+ g's...

I find it hard to believe Chubbs and the extraction artists he's got on board would compromise the Auto Dabbers by diluting BHO with anything, I was guessing they were decarboxylating solid BHO to get the liquid consistency necessary for vape pen operation.

"IS 1 AUTO DABBER HIT EQUAL TO 1 DAB?

No. The thc levels are the same but the volume of smoke you create with a glass piece cannot be matched by any vape pen. A few extra Auto Dabs is all you need."

http://autodabber.com/frequently-asked-questions/

"SHATTER OIL: WHAT IT IS AND WHY IT DELIVERS A SUPERIOR VAPE EXPERIENCE

Auto Dabber’s liquefied shatter oil is the perfect result of years of research and trial by error. Auto Dabber works with only the best extract artists in the industry and uses their superior quality shatter in our liquefying recipe to create the purest, cleanest, tastiest and most consistent vape-able concentrates on the market.

What is Shatter?

Shatter concentrates have been enjoyed by smokers for over half a decade as a cleaner, stronger and more enjoyable smoking experience. The best extract artists take the highest quality flowers (nugg runs) and pack it into a tube. The extract artist will use butane as a solvent to push through the tube leaving only the plant’s highly THC-infused resins after the solvent has been burned off and gone through a specialized process.

Auto Dabber works with only the most recognized and successful extract artists like BHOSS extracts, West Coast Cure and Killer Koncentrates to ensure that our liquefied shatter recipe contains only the finest vape-able oil on the market today. In liquefied form, Auto Dabber’s cartridges are strong, but allows the smoker to “dose” their smoking experience with the premier shatter on the market today."

http://autodabber.com/shatter-oil/

What is your source that Auto Dabbers use diluted BHO? I really want to know, tia.