What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First Grow ultrasour fem

littlegrow

Hey hey welcome back so 7 days ago i tied her down to make her bush out and so far i have fimed her once and tied her down to train her and its working quite a treat with a lot of new growth :) so here are 3 new pics shes looking beautiful and also noticed she only needs a nutes feed every 3rd or so watering :)

littlegrow

truth be told mike this is my first successful grow as my first time attempt went really bad so this one has come on leaps and bounds :), but its pretty easy and its nice having all the new growth :D

al70

Veteran
good job littlegrow, still lots of lst to be done, i've got pics in newgrowers section check em out, goodluck.

littlegrow

Hey guys new update sorry been no updates for a while i have been letting my big girl grow a bit more , also the 3 clones have not rooted yet. but there still staying green :D here are some new pics :), is has been tied down but after i took them 3 clones the parts which were growing are now topped so she is growing 2 new main steams at them parts but enjoy the pics and i was wondering should i top her ?

al70

Veteran
top her again if ye feel like it, she looks healthy so it won't bother her goodluck littlegrow.

al70

Veteran
i'd try n expose some more bud sites before i flipped, try removing some of those big fans, let some light into her, goodluck.

Tipunch

Guys, if you can manage to sprout these seeds, not the easiest to say the least, you can end up with something very strong and tasty. Lives well outdoor too, mold resistant and early finisher mid october. Will run my last seed next year for sure!