What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Question to hawaii med patients

swyork5

Does anyone know if i have a medical letter in California can i also go to a dispensary there. i saw a report about it last year but im not sure if it went through

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's no reciprocity yet. A bill to allow it is in the Legislature now. Sorry,,,

808Rob

Does anyone know if i have a medical letter in California can i also go to a dispensary there. i saw a report about it last year but im not sure if it went through

Unfortunately, there's no dispensaries in Hawaii. Our great state created a process for doctors to recommend mmj but failed to provide a legal means for obtaining it. The legislation allows an mmj patient or caregiver to grow but no way to get seeds.

I love Hawaii but our legislatures are funny! It's like they're saying, we know you know where to get it, now we won't bust you when you do.

Good luck, brah!!