What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

who wants to see a 420 light medical grow?

G

Guest 150314

rooted clones go into 5 gallon buckets for 1-3 weeks to get feet, then under double the light for 1-3 weeks, those are the first 2 stages in open buckets with drippers. they are in a trough that drains downstairs, you can see the slopes/troughs in the pics.

after the first 2 stages, they go into stationary flood drain buckets, connected. so there is a 1 bucket drip to start, then they go into flood drain buckets when ready, savey?

like this:2 sections with spaghetti drippers, then moved into flood and drain buckets

Gotcha! Good luck with the project.. I can really appreciate that you aren't growing the BC purple kush or some other over done but commercially viable strain flooding the markets here. You must have some cool investors to let you play around like this. :tiphat:

dmt

Veteran
Gotcha! Good luck with the project.. I can really appreciate that you aren't growing the BC purple kush or some other over done but commercially viable strain flooding the markets here. You must have some cool investors to let you play around like this. :tiphat:

actually, im just the brains and experience. the project has 4 licenses and with 4 growers. i just blueprint, call shots, dial it in, then move on to other projects. the kind canna collective is non profit, and help anyone with a license, for whatever their needs are. d

G

Guest 150314

I was under the impression you could only have 3 licences per address?

G

Guest 150314

I'll let DMT answer this but "non profit" rarely (if ever) means that no money is exchanged.. non profit organizations still have bills to pay etc..

bigbag

Veteran
yes, even the dispensaries are non prof, but u can well imagine what kind of $ they make on a busy day ?! hehe... glorified dealers primarily

dmt

Veteran
free would be a lie, non profit is the truth, we need to eat, drive trucks and pay rent, bills etc you know, d

plus we spend a ton on research and devlopement: seeds, equipment, spaces, breeding, travelling, all business related. the bulk of our collective is barter. we have a doc on board soon too, so it will be licensing for all qualified applicants. d

ps we get a ton of donations across the globe from seeds, equipment, ferts, store account credit etc. it all goes to improving mmar patients like myself and the other 4 members on the board of directors.

ive seen alot of shady sociopathic for profit people in my day, and no where worse then in bc. id like to change that. so i get to do what i love to do, and keep sick people from being taken advantage of by sickos. what is money when you do what you locve to do, there is no comprimise.

id rather be a part of a breeding programme making the most medical strains, and live humbly, then make millions a year at the cost of trainwrecked relationships due to money, ego etc. look at every breeder in the world, they all have beef with one another...for what money? thats weak, and not apart of my agenda, d

dmt

Veteran
all the money the collective makes goes into making our lives and the lives of others better. it sucks having a disability for me, so i want to help others who dont know how to help themselves to help themselves, or no one else will, especially big pharma and big banking, not my style, d

bigbag

Veteran
right on DMT, like you and your cohorts style. our industry needs more upstanding peeps like yourselves, keep lightin' it up brutha !
when will the company be actually up and runnin', website wise, etc ?

dmt

Veteran
all the money/resources we "make" or "accept" or acquire goes into the collective. making it bigger, better stronger. the stronger we are, the stronger our clients are, and thats all that matters. the worlds obsession with money has made a real mockery of human kind, and can live without the monetary system and all its drama. 50% of our transactions at the moment are barter.

dmt

Veteran
attaching a monitary value to every act we do or dont due is actually called slavery. i prefer doing what i love freely then be a slave to some monetary matrix that only really exists in our minds because of school and media(entertainment etc), d

dmt

Veteran
i just watched my granma get euthinised over 3 years, and im the only one who "saw" what was happening. the rest of my family just belived it was her time and thats how things happen becuase thats what movies show us what "life" is. read the "medical mafia", and youll understand what i mean, d

dmt

Veteran
the less i own and the more i do things for "free", the better i feel. and that means alot when u have headachesthat never go away and a spinal cord and brain injury that wont heal, seeing people feel happy and change for the better is my personal reward, and means more then marked paper in my minds eye, ive evolved from kindergarden, and i "see" what really m,atters in life, d

Latest posts

Latest posts