What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Swampys 3k vertical tree grow.

swampy_nz

Hi,folks,its that time again.:jump:
Its been about a year since my last grow and im dying to get things started.this time i will be running four large plants in a soil mix in 50 ltrs pots,surrounded by five 600 watters in a 11x11 foot room.
I will be using the House and garden range of nutes made in holland.heard some great things about them.picking up my clones in the weeknd,not sure of the breed,but iv got 4-5 different types to choose from so it should all be good.anyway,will post up some pics when things get more interesting.
cheers.:)

swampy_nz

Hi space case,not really much to report untill I grab the clones and set up the room tomorrow.
cheers for stopping in.:)

swampy_nz

well,things have been delayed a week as the house we are using isnt ready yet and we have still to get our clones.:cool:

milehighmedical,Im using a soil mix call maxyield from canadian express.It is a mix of coco,peat,worm castings and perlite.I will probably plant the clones into 6 ltr bags for a few weeks then into the 50ltr a week or two before flowering.As far as the H&G goes I will follow the schedule this time and adjust from there.

Mr celcius,good to have you along.:)

B

Bob Smith

Subbed; might give vert trees a try in a couple of grows once I figure out this vertical coliseum.

swampy_nz

hey guys,finally got my clones today,pretty small,but i know they will grow into big ladies.:)

forgotten how to post big pics

swampy_nz

yep,it was pretty nasty stuff,i dug around one and found they had just been transplanted so i took the clones out and repotted into my soil mix.looked like someone had just used dirt from their back yard.

swampy_nz

cheers guys.the girls are just in my wardrobe at the mo with a 600 vert.I started them on a weak home and garden soil ferts and roots excelurator.stuff is mighty expensive but from what iv heard well worth it.Plants will be moved into their new home in afew days.I might need to buy a portable air conditioner as its comming into summer here and I will be in full bloom during the hottest month.good timing eh.lol

picture.php

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
Try to avoid portable A/C if you can... they leak smell, mess up your CO2 levels and cool at half the electrical efficiency of comparably rated window A/C units.

Not if its a dual hose. O.O

But I agree, mini-splits are better.

swampy_nz

Day 6 under 24hr lights.
strating to look healthy now,got the big move into their new home tomorrow.11x11 room under a house.:biggrin:

picture.php

swampy_nz

DISASTER:badday:
Woke up this morning to check on the girls and found this.
the light had fallen down,and burnt 4 of the 6 plants,burnt a hole through the plywood floor,through the carpet and scortched the concrete under it.im so fukin gutted.Its just lucky the house didnt burn down with us in it.I had secured the lamp cable to a hook with duct tape but it must have come undone.:cry:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php