What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"My newest creation" 3 rooms 4200w recirculating deep water culture:)

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
:wave:

Everyone welcome to my new thread/grow.Thought i would share it with you guys here at ic mag havent posted a grow or thread in a while.

Now lets get down to business heres some specs on the grow.

3 rooms Flower room is 10'x9'x6' Pre Veg room is 5'x4'x6' and the mother room is 2-1/2'x3'x6'.

Info on the flower room below.

Now first i installed a 60 amp sub panel with heavy duty timer hooked to 6 outlets.For the lights and ventilation basically all the high amperage equipment.The rest of the small equipment is ran off a 20amp switch from the main.I have all the ballast outside the rooms as well as the atmospheric controller co2 tank/regulator.I put the ro system and main reservoir on the outside as well wanted to keep as much equipment outside the room as possible.

Inside the flower room i have a 12 bucket recirculating dwc system.For lighting i have 2 1khps light hung vertically in cool tubes hooked to a 747cfm vortex inline blower which pulls air from a window located inside the room and blows fresh cold air from outside directly through the cool tubes and out of the room.I have 400cfm's for intake pulling air from the same window blowing it directly through a carbon scrubber to filter out the incoming air.I have a hepa filter to clean the air inside the room.I have a dayton 465cfm blower pulling air through a scrubber to filter the air being exhausted from the room.I have a dehumidifier and humidifier inside the room to keep optimal humidity.I have my air pumps inside of a box ceiled air tight and hooked to a 70cfm fart fan blowing frsh air from outside into the airstones.This is to prevent the air pumps from blowing high levels of co2 into the root zone with the room is setting at 1500ppm co2.I have a 1/3hp chiller hooked up to controller.I think that just about raps up the flower room.

Pre veg room i have 800w mh 12 bucket recirculating dwc system.I have a 120cfm fart fan blowing air into a carbon scrubber cleaning the air in the room.I have a 12 site dwc cloner in the pre veg as well.For intake i have a 120cfm and exhaust i have 120 cfm.The mother room which is the small room has a 400w mh light and 4 buckets.I have a 1/4hp inline chiller cooling the water in the pre veg system.I have a atmospheric controller keeping the temps right around 78f.

That pretty much describes the setup now its time to post some pics!If anyone has any question just ask away.

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Oh yeah i forgot the strains im starting are bogs lifesaver,bluemoonrocks along with dutch passion blueberry.Nirvana bubblelicious magus genteics londed memories.

HighQ

NICE ROOMS....

NICE ROOMS....

I have basically the same setup except mine is: Flower room 9'x8'x8' with 2 1K HPS, and my Veg and Mother room are 3'x8'x8'. I also have 12 plants but using DWC, but they're in 20 gallon Totes... Two plants per Tote. I'm having a CO2 build up problem because my airpumps are just positioned inside the room, causing an influx of CO2 to my totes, lowering the PH drastically. I'm going to try and install an airtight box with supplied with fresh air from outside hopefully that will solve my prob. Just wanted to say NICE JOB!!!!!I'm growing Two strains one Killer Alaskan I brought back from a trip to Jamaica(sampled several quality strains while there but this one was just unbelievable so I had to send some beans to myself ) and the second is Black Haze. I have some G-13xHaze beans that I got from JLP and I just started them so next flower I'll probably go with Three Strains Four plants each. I was wondering If you knew of any household remedies to raise PH? I know a couple to lower but I need to raise my Ph in a hurry and don't have anymore PH up..... any help is appreciated.

Keep up the good work... :wave:

High-Q

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I have heard of a few ways but i dont pass them on to others because i have not tried it to know if they can actually cause problems.

I would run if last resort and you cant get a good ph up like gh then go get some from the pet store for cheap a small bottle it will work long enough to get you through until you get some.

HighQ

I live in the country and I don't think my local pet store has that. Though now that you mention it I might have seen it there in the freshwater fish section. Either way I'll check it out. Thanx for the quick response. I have ordered some GH Ph up but it won't be here for Five days or so.

Thanx again.... :wave:

High-Q

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful set up you got there and by the looks of it, the start of an excellent thread.
I look forward to seeing it progress and no doubt yield in a manner that reflects your excellent attention to detail.
Peace

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Those are not white they were wrapped with panda poly black on one side white on the other.

Last edited:

Jim Rockford

Veteran
Great room, I've been wanting to set up a full room with DWC and a central resevior and pump. You post has got me motivated, thanks.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Thanks guys keeping a nice clean grow room environment is the best way to grow good pot trouble free.

Good luck with your setup 00420 if theirs anything i can help with feel free to let me know.Im sure you've got it covered just letting you know...

Last edited:
G

beautiful work dude.... stunning is the only way to desrcibe it.... seeing work like that always inspires me to do better, although perhaps not that big!
all the best ....