What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

16,000 watt warehouse grow part one

hey guy's thanks for the good words. so hears a small up date. I'm having some sort of ph issue or maybe some overfert ? so i flushed them for about 4 day's and renuted at 500ppm. they still maintained vigorius growth but a couple of levels of leaves show some damage. and the stems got some red streaking. all the new growth is looking good so hopefully I'm past all that. we got the other rooms wired with 240 for our ballasts and i got 3 6" inline booster fans installed on the hoods to push the air up to a dayton style blower. the dayton blower will then blow it to a massive hood vent we were blessed with when we moved in. apparently our biulding used to be a custom cabinet shop and they had a vacume system to collect the saw dust connected to the vent so we should have plenty of ventalation. all i have to do is hard wire the booster fans to start venting the hoods. now i'll try to answer some questions and I'll show some new pics.

peteweedseed asked about power: i have a really good friend who's a master electrition so he came in and wired all timers straight threw the main panels at 240 power. i use 3 heavy intermatic timers. using the 80% rule on power we were able to run 8 1k digital ballasts. I'll post some pics of the ballasts.

bluebubblelov asked about res: I have one 55gal res at this point but I'm picking up a second res per room shortly.

macro asked if i used buckets before: I've been using gh bubbler buckets for years. i currently use them for mothers and when the y get big I'll flower them out I have a couple of pics for you to. the bubbler buckets and all individual and yes a pain in the butt. the ebbandgrow is very simple to use.

icdog asked several questions about the warehouse so hear it go's.
I have 2 combined units in a biulding with 10 units there are only 3 other people that lease the rest of those units. so far I've met 2 of those guy's and there more than happy to have me. everyone now's why I'm there even the realtor,cspd, city, fire,alarm company and ups lol. i accually got approched by ups about opening a shipping account. apperently the have several customers out east they will pick up and deliver for. wow talk about progressive. i have my fedral ein # tax resale # and state seal of exectance of my s corp. finding a insurance company to cover liability and so forth was probably the hardest to find but i got it.I went into this out in the open from the very start.
enough with all. that hears some more pics

Attachments

• IMG_1146.jpg
    IMG_1146.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1149.jpg
    IMG_1149.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1150.jpg
    IMG_1150.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1147.jpg
    IMG_1147.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
hears some more pics. some mothers I'm flowering out

Attachments

• IMG_1137.jpg
    IMG_1137.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1142.jpg
    IMG_1142.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1140.jpg
    IMG_1140.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1145.jpg
    IMG_1145.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 6
still gowing strong but with signs of the damage.

Attachments

• IMG_1151.jpg
    IMG_1151.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1152.jpg
    IMG_1152.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1153.jpg
    IMG_1153.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1154.jpg
    IMG_1154.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 6
R

RMCG

everyone now's why I'm there even the realtor,cspd, city, fire,alarm company and ups lol. i accually got approched by ups about opening a shipping account. apperently the have several customers out east they will pick up and deliver for. wow talk about progressive.

i have my fedral ein # tax resale # and state seal of exectance of my s corp. finding a insurance company to cover liability and so forth was probably the hardest to find but i got it.I went into this out in the open from the very start.

rmccinc,

Can you shoot me a PM with a safe email address? I've got some questions regarding PD/Insurance, etc if you would be willing to answer them.

I registered with this site just to follow along on your adventure and can't PM yet.

Thx.

Raphael

Rmccinc719 you are set up for success! I applaud you for getting the ein and resale license. I will hopefully be following suit in a year or so

Cheers :dance:

M

milehighmedical

Why five per light? Isn't that a bit annoying for the lighting foot print? I always try to go 9 or 4 per. That way it's nice and square.

It seems like every large scale medical grower in this state is using ebb n gro/multiflow buckets of some sort. Is it really not worth it to set up any kind of higher capacity RDWC system, yield wise? Or are you specifically into these buckets? I was under the impression they were popular due to their relatively low cost/availability at almost every shop.

Just out of curiosity, how many people help you with initial setup? Maintenance? Harvest/trimming/extraction?

your right 4 is the best # for this type of grow thats why i planned and biult for 8k per 30 plants but one stain is way out growing the other strains. so for this round I'll only need to use 6k. i need to plan alittle better and seperate strains by the speed they grow. i used the ebbandgrow simply because i didn't know any better way to go at the time and i saw the type of results I'm looking for. I'm definatly looking into biulding a rdwc for one of my other rooms. as for help my partner was a general contractor so we did most work ourselves otherwise we used one electrician friend of mine. when it comes to harvest time my mom and brother, both patience of mine come by and help with trimming and making bubble.

M

milehighmedical

So between the two of you, you must be rocking 30+ cards? Or do you have your veg/flower cycle split up amongst the three rooms so that you're only flowering 60 plants (20 cards) at a time?

Also, there isn't anything that limits you from what you may use a rented warehouse for? Does the landlord have to consent? Or do you just sign the paperwork, and start framing walls the next day?

yah we run 3 seperate rooms 30 plants per room all on there own cycles. you only need 16 cards to run this location at 96 plants. we also keep 10 cards somewere else to keep mothers and clones. as for the landlord, they were cool with it as long as i did every thing legally. they also required me to get fire, personal, and legal liability insurance. there are a couple of local realtors that are actively searching for rental spaces with owners and landlords compationate to our causes. it wasn't easy and it took me several months to get all my ducks in a row but we did it.

cygnus

I thought it was 3 plants in flower per card?:moon: Looking better this week man. You want to do the chef in the am?

619Sativa

Out in Cali it's six plants flowering, or 12 plants veg. I live with my girlfriend and we both have our cards. We also have doctors recommendation, 9 plants flowering, 12 plants vegging, for each of us. Though, I am only flowering 8 plants with 10 plants in veg.

B

bubble50

Nice lookin grow mate

Im runnin 4 kw rooms at the min, yours,however, look verrrrrrrrrry nice :))))))))))))) - wish i had more space lol

Subscribed:)

lol. you got me . i'll bring over acouple more cards to make it up. yah i think i can do the chef in the morning. see you there

cygnus

I don't know what the numbers are now, but a year ago El paso county had the most medical patients registered of all the counties in Colorado.

Latest posts

Latest posts