What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Billy Goat

tragic1

My thoughts and prayers go out to you Billygoat and your family. There is nothing like the American injustice system. Nothing angers me more then hearing something like this.

G

Hang in there Billygoat.................

The Family out here in Cali sends our regards. Let us know if you need anything.

Remember guys " We're not drug dealers, We are fund raisers"

racketeer

So sad to see another brother go down, a stand up brother at that.

Hopefully we can one day grow and live in peace without fearing of being sought out like a criminal for being a caregiver or just growing for personal use.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you BG - pray for a safe return.

Chronis X

I am truly Sad

I am truly Sad

I have only talk to him threw pm a few times - very giving person and willing to share info with strangers. I hope all goes well for you billygoat.

tell us Billygoat what you need?

Chronis

Wow, I feel like a member of my own family has been busted. Texas, please let Billy know that we love him and that if he needs anything, we'll be there to help.

Sad day!
Forfingoz

G

Four Fingers said:
Wow, I feel like a member of my own family has been busted. Texas, please let Billy know that we love him and that if he needs anything, we'll be there to help.
Sad day!
Forfingoz

Ditto for me. BillyGoat if you get a chance to take a looksee at the forum, please know that every single one of us is thinking about you and sending out all the positive vibes possible. We have exchanged quite a few pm's and Billy has been extemely generous, kind and helpful. I'm just sorry I'm on the other side of the Atlantic but if there's anything I can do to help you just let me know. Big hug BillyGoat, straight from the heart. Hope to see you out of this mess soon.

Blue

G

I just lost my buzz...................goddammit.....goddammit all

Cash in your good karma, B.G............I know you've got alot of it.

goddammit to hell

2hi2soon

Fuck.

hey Billy don't let the bastards grind you down man. If you need help just ask and I'll pay back the plenty you've given me and other people no doubt without question.

2h2s

G

We're here for ya, BG!!!

We're here for ya, BG!!!

Sorry to hear the news BG. I our thoughts are with you everyday.

Hang in there!
Hawkeye

G

that sux

that sux

this shows why all of us americans need to vote, B.G keep your head up everyone everywhere is praying for you and loves you

psychic

toofat

I am also sad to hear this dismal news. BG is a great asset to this site and I am sure this is a minor setback and let us all hope he will be back very soon. :(

G

:eek: :confused:
Oh Billy.. so sorry to hear.. Take care and your IC Family Loves You.. That my friend is obvious.. Take Care!! :)

:cool:

To Whom Busted BG. Take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut PIG. Go hassle someone doing something WRONG.

BG-If you need help ask. Peace Herb

G

Positive thoughts and vibes to you BG.

This whole concept of someone be arrested... harassed or badgered over growing herb just stirs something up in the core of my being.

How in the hell did this nation ever let this happen?

Watching the debates last night also left me disgusted... there is no help anytime soon in decriminalizing our herb and meds.

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
just found this thread

just found this thread

BG,if you come through please PM me so I can talk with you.Maybe some of us here can raise a fund for you.Please give me a yell if yoyu come through.
Thinking about you bro..............................CC