What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oh No.. Is this a Herm?

I am day 33 flower. I wish I had a better camera but hopefully to the trained eye I will get resolve. This plant was from bag seed of some fine quality smoke so I germinated it with hopes of getting a female. Along side it I germinated 4 feminized beans. Is this a herm? It sort of looks like a pod and has pistols coming out of it.

Thanks!

herm?.jpg

Dankwolf

I can't see any signs of a herm.

It does look good though nice find hopefully you took a clone ?

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Pics of lower branches or smaller buds. I find the colas are less representative. If it were herming, it would happen in multiple places. Do you see anything like this in other places on the plant?

Pics of lower branches or smaller buds. I find the colas are less representative. If it were herming, it would happen in multiple places. Do you see anything like this in other places on the plant?

Here are some more pics. Tried some zooms and these are all different or multiple bud sites.

d.jpg

c.jpg

b.jpg

a.jpg

Attachments

• e.jpg
    e.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Top pic on last post may look like a nanner on the top middle part of the flower if you dont see any then i may be blind but overall i do hope you have yourself a pure female plant best of luck bud

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Pic number two could possibly be construed or seen as herm material in the upper right quadrant. I'm not pulling the alarm here. And let's say it was. The worst case scenario is you have a seed or two on your hands. Your bottom line shouldn't be affected. I'm with others, nothing to worry or fret about.

Pic number two could possibly be construed or seen as herm material in the upper right quadrant. I'm not pulling the alarm here. And let's say it was. The worst case scenario is you have a seed or two on your hands. Your bottom line shouldn't be affected. I'm with others, nothing to worry or fret about.

Wont it pollinate the other females I have in the tent?

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Let's say you have a Hermie for sure. Based on your pics it could barely pollinate itself. And I'm digging here.

You would need to demonstrate waaaaayyyy more pollen to wreck a tent. There's nothing there.

Reading from google searches regarding the topic it seems the majority consensus recommend removal of a hermie if it's with other females. I can't find any hard details on your comments. I would feel better if I understood more into what you mean in more detail. I mean in my thinking pollen spreads abundantly. I just don't know. I have never faced the situation if there even is one. Just being proactive reaching out to the community. However, your thoughts are appreciated!

1G12

I was looking at that too but there's just not enough detail in the pic to make a positive ID. You could always pluck anything you think you find to make you feel better.
Best of luck!

al70

Veteran
i think you're ok, just keep an eye on em, goodluck

Attachments

• barmy.gif
    barmy.gif
    1.5 KB · Views: 26

Latest posts

Latest posts