What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So...what's up today?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
She has never left her home country - so she has to do this 'Marrying a Foreigner and going Abroad' seminar in Manila - once she has the plane tickets - should be buying them tomorrow.

Then she's got to get rid of/sell a whole house full of stuff - drop the car off with her brother in Palawan - then grab the kids and fly direct London - Manila for 16 hours.

*There will be tears at the airport - thats a given - lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjtndPBN6jE
Sam Cooke - Bring It On Home to Me

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Best morning of my whole life - got the news that my wife in the Philippines has finally got her UK settlement visa - so her and my 2 kids should be here with me in the UK within 2-3 weeks - after nearly 5 and a half years of forced separation.

So I am MR HAPPY!

Pharrell Williams - Happy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbZSe6N_BXs

this is awsome. what a start to 2019.

now if someone would get a hold of Kanye & Kim and see if they can talk to the POTUS about this stupid interpol hold on Gypsy then 2019 would be even better.

peace

EsterEssence

Veteran
Glad to hear the good news Gypsy, gonna be a little culture shock for her in the beginning but your life will be complete again.
We had to drop the pump 40 feet, and I have water again. My little valley has been invaded by irresponsible cannabis growers and the drought in Cali is a problem for our local wells, but I should be good to go now...

St. Phatty

That sure beats putting a tarp up on one's roof.

That must be a Rock-of-Gibraltar-sized Load off your shoulders.

Sounds like a whole lot of Family fun.

I can't help but wonder what English foods your family likes. I imagine you have almost all cuisines available to pick from.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning all. Beautiful day. Quick trip up and back to the cabin and check on things. Be right back.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Morning all. Beautiful day. Quick trip up and back to the cabin and check on things. Be right back.
It's a bright sunny breezy day here and it's in the low 60's.

How's everything at the cabin, @Putembk?

I cleaned up a mess in the veg room floor yesterday. The floor is clean now but the stuff that made its way to the sump pump caused the float valve to stick. When I went down there this morning to open the rooms I had a wading pool about 6-7" deep.:dance013: All I had to do was touch the float and in a few minutes I was back to a wet floor. I won't be doing any watering for a couple of days.

Mr.Miner

Morning, morning.
Cold and windy (for here) today but it's nice. I love when the wind whips up and cleans house a little bit.
I am super-pumped this morning. Yesterday was my 6-month probation at work so I can breathe a little. Very nice.
And Phish summer tour was announced and there are some great stops with friends and family along the way. So stoked!

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Congrats on the job Mr. Milner, I know that’s a relief. :tiphat:
Been on my job about 30 years now and counting down the years to retirement even though it is still a ways out.

EsterEssence

Veteran
Getting ready for some rain, trash out wood in. Might look at the golf cart, seems one or more of the batteries aren't getting a full charge...

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cars frosted up bad this morning,,very cold AM,,,
Gonna switch on some supplementary heating at lights off ,,if it carries on,,,s2

Today is transplant day and a lighting upgrade after moving into the veg tent last week. Still dialing in the humidity.
Frigid out today at -12C, but the days are getting longer. Won't be long before I'm complaining about the heat and humidity.