What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'The Great Freebie Round-Up!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i just ordered lowryder from gypsy ....any 1 know some of the freebies that he will have to choose from ........that lemon stinky sounds interesting. I thought i heard someone say they receieved sour diesel. I'd like to get some of that, Lemon stinky looks damn good.

.♠.

wannabeebreeder - I don't think that they are offering SD as a freebie. I am sure SB will take care of you though.

Peace

dwtc

i'm down for it

let me know what yall want me to cross and i'll send in the seeds. would love to give back to the community that has tought me so much.

seeds i got:
REZ
apollomist
sdv3
sdibl
BOG
bogbubble
lifesaver
sourbubble bx3
PURE KUSH CO.
(pure kush)nl/og kush x
(og bx1) nl/og kush x og kush
NIRVANA
ak48
jock horror
GNO3 COLLECTION
c99f2
WALLYDUCK
c99xpanama red
REEFERMAN
cherrybomb2
JLP
chemdawg?xc99
MANDELA SEEDS
sadha
let me know and i will do it,,,,,,,,,,,,,dwtc

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
dwtc said:
seeds i got:
REZ
apollomist
sdv3
sdibl
BOG
bogbubble
lifesaver
sourbubble bx3
PURE KUSH CO.
(pure kush)nl/og kush x
NIRVANA
ak48
jock horror
GNO3 COLLECTION
c99f2
WALLYDUCK
c99xpanama red
REEFERMAN
cherrybomb2
JLP
chemdawg?xc99
MANDELA SEEDS
sadha
cherrybomb2, ak48, (og bx1) nl/og kush x og kush, (pure kush)nl/og kush x, sourbubble bx3, sdibl. Any of these crossed any way would be nice.
I'd be greatful for any of these!

I'd like to see a cross of BOG's SBv3 x Rez's SDibl.
Cherrybomb2 x SourBbx3
ak48(cherry pheno if u can find it) x either Kush.
Cherryb2 x Pure Kush.

dwtc

Hunt4Hazez said:
I wish bog could sell seeds again so we could get the real deal bog strains. Where did he go?

last i heard he is over at plan b, but he's still not producing anything at the moment(so i've heard). you can still get some of his gear at seedbay

GPB :wave:

og bx1 at 24 days

lifesaver at 24 days

lifesaver 24 days (smells like freshly squeezed lemons :yoinks: )

blueberry at 24 days (the only female i got, but i do got a nice blueberry male to pollenate her with)

sd ibl at day 24

i am currently lookin for a mom out of these. i kept a male of each strain so i could do future crosses. i have no more of the lifesaver or blueberry seeds so i hope i can find a good mom. i have 5 female lifesavers to choose from and only the one blueberry female to work with. after i am done with this grow i will start on the crosses and give the seeds back to the community. the grow of the crosses will be documented here with a grow report and pics.

Last edited:

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
blueberry when used in a cross becomes quite potent. Anything with it in there has been a whinner for me. Use the male aginst one of your sour strains, works great for adding potency if its possible. It is. lol

G

let me no what you want * - Yes please.

let me no what you want * - Yes please.

dwtc said:
i'm down for it

let me know what yall want me to cross and i'll send in the seeds. would love to give back to the community that has tought me so much.

seeds i got:
REZ
apollomist
sdv3
sdibl
BOG
bogbubble
lifesaver
sourbubble bx3
PURE KUSH CO.
(pure kush)nl/og kush x
NIRVANA
ak48
jock horror
GNO3 COLLECTION
c99f2
WALLYDUCK
c99xpanama red
REEFERMAN
cherrybomb2
JLP
chemdawg?xc99
MANDELA SEEDS
sadha

Hows it going, fucking hell mate, are you serious !!!
i already like you if you are Mon" lojoy
Ive seen the rez dog collection grow and become quite popular here over the last couple of years alone, the refeer mans kodiak im not having much luck with indoors ? next time Eh' - got a good male though.

Id love to see or get a plant with rez dogs sour diesel ? or any NYC diesel,
and the humboldt, plus the ogars kush plant or is it from the clone only
ive heard alot about, any of these in any order be just dandy indeed my friend. - lol

ohh and a panama red of course.
il ask the botiquie to put some aside for me if this were the case.
good on ya matey and grow hard.

bambi
nz.

dwtc

H&L thats exactly what i was thinkin of too(CHERRY DIESLE).

let me go ahead a say this: i am not a breeder, these will be made in closet conditions. what you get is what you get. this is somethin that i would love to be able to do since this community and OG has helped me so much. the least i could do is give back. so thanks everyone for sharing youre knowledge with me. will let ya know when i get started, it wont be to long, so think about it and let me know what you want and i'll try to make it happen.

stay safe,,,,,,,,,,,dwtc

G

Very nice thread with alot of very nice members. I know this will help out Gypsy alot with the freebies. Alot of people don't know or understand. That Gypsy buys alot of his freebies also or has them made by breeder's. I think there is alot of love here and i can't wait to see what is sent out. Once i'm back in the game. You can bet i'll be sending in a large supply of freebies to be shared with others. Very nice thread, glad to see everyone helping out.
Take care,
BG

R

Ronley

Gypsy, there has been a lot of enthusiasim from everyone, since you advertised the freebie roundup, so what have you gotten so far to include with the orders?

dwtc

GDW i'm sure you will have some awsome genetics flyin out of youre garden. i read about youre misfortune(can't stand thieves) :fsu: and i'm trutly sorry that it happened to you. keep ya head up and remember karma has a way of evening out things. hope you get back to doin what you love soon,,,,,,,,,,,dwtc

G

dwtc said:
GDW i'm sure you will have some awsome genetics flyin out of youre garden. i read about youre misfortune(can't stand thieves) :fsu: and i'm trutly sorry that it happened to you. keep ya head up and remember karma has a way of evening out things. hope you get back to doin what you love soon,,,,,,,,,,,dwtc

Thanks for the kind words. Not to worry, I'll be back for sure. It's only a matter of time and everything is just waiting on my release. Gypsy and Dutch have taken care of me over the years and sp have the members here. I'll be sure to send in a nice special cross for everyone to enjoy and lots of them. It's atleast i can do.

Gyspy or Dutch, I was wondering on any given day and month. How my packs of freebies do you give out per a day and month on a average? I always wondered about that.
Take care all,
BG

tuttlebudd

Colorado King said:
nice concept..small breeders have neat stuff sometimes :)
Damn straight they do....my name tuttlebud comes from a local BUD that's been grown for 20-30 years in the region...UNFORTUNATLY I couldnt send beans as all the stock is OLD...REAL old stock...but in the future... :D NICE limy green buds...some as long as your arm and big as your knee..super smell and good high...used to be a Halloween treat for all!!! Now I'm the "primary holder" of the genetics...
tutt

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Colorado King said:
nice concept..small breeders have neat stuff sometimes :)

true says :yes:

breeders with smaller stables are often able to manage their lines on a much smaller/tighter scale. this usually makes for better breeding stock in lineage, and ultimately lineage with red letters (I n I thinking about dogs... :chin: ).

But folk love a mongrel just the same,,,, :wink:

nothing in life is for free,,,, without lovin' :canabis:

peace all
dLeaf :joint:

Last edited:

dwtc

:yoinks: holly sheit MT what a sellection. please let us know when those are shipped out, as i would love some of those i'm sure.

who else can come through like that? MT has just raised the bar.

dwtc

N

newbieb

if any one has super silver sour diesel haze or wonder fuck or og or bubba s1 mahe f2 or s2

Status
Not open for further replies.