What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'The Great Freebie Round-Up!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Grat3fulh3ad said:
Cool... Head Seeds is gathering some more 'Free Love' to send along...

......sounds like Woodstock or Altamont all over again man......yeah lets have some of that good 'Free Love'....lol!

G

Well put Gypsy and I will be sending some more when the time is right. I have been toying with the idea to have a strain that i use just for giving away as freebies. Something easy to grow and simple to clone for newcomers to the growing arena.
I will smoke one and think about it some more.
Peace
MOD

Bonzo

Veteran
Count me in! I have been planning on makin' a bunch of seeds and i too have given away alot of the freebies i have gotten from GN to new growers, gotta get people GROWIN' MORE CANNABIS!!!!!!!!

WOOOO HOOOOO!!!! what fun!!!

peace

bonz

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Gypsy Nirvana said:
....Expect to see a 'Freebies' forum up here soon!!

Was just gonna suggest that :yes:

Grat3fulh3ad said:
Cool... Head Seeds is gathering some more 'Free Love' to send along...

One of the best freebies I've had. Highly recommended :yummy:

I think it would be great if people with access to elite clones would use them in crosses to distribute. I mean we don't really have anything like that in Europe that I know of, nothing you could compare to the US scene anyway, and it really is the best way to keep the genes going :chin:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i n i got some packs of poly-hybrids going spare...

pm us if yo want them sending Gypsy... :D

peace
DocLeaf :joint:

Last edited:
G

Alex-F said:
I think it would be great if people with access to elite clones would use them in crosses to distribute. I mean we don't really have anything like that in Europe that I know of, nothing you could compare to the US scene anyway, and it really is the best way to keep the genes going :chin:

i'm working on the cheese .(isnt everyone lol )but nothing will be ready till at least late 2007 ,,please dont ask what they are cause i dont know what theyre gonna be myself yet, i should have plenty though when the time comes :woohoo: finding males aint eazy

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
That's the spirit :D

Cheese is the only clone I'd be able to get my hands on. I'm not after these things because of the hype, purely to spread these genes around. I don't know but I'm still worried that we'll be stumped as far as selection goes one day when there's no landraces anymore and everything tastes the same :badday:

But I spose that'd take hundrets of years to happen :biglaugh:

G

Viva Freebies!

Viva Freebies!

nice -

have here in the fridge a bunch of crosses based on Afropips' Malawi hybrids, made with Percy in mind of course, and primarily with a view to psychedelic intensity, and also potential outdoor bonanzas:

Malawi 99 x a MM#2 Male
Leda Uno x Triple Treat
Leda Uno x Malawi 99
Diamond Head x Triple Treat
Mangolian Indica x Triple Treat

Obviously all of these are "polyhybrids", but the anticipation is that the Malawi Gold will take the upper hand in every case (which it seems it does, in defiance of basic breeding theory)

Triple Treat is a consistent Malawi dom hybrid of (Malawi Gold x Blueberry) x Sweet Tooth #3, got as a freebie from Afropips, and is an absolute stunner
Malawi 99 is, as you might guess, Malawi Gold x Cinderella 99, and is intensely psychedelic

Leda Uno x Malawi 99 could make a fabulous outdoor plant and it'd be great to see it in it's full outdoor splendour

keen to see how they turn out and would happily give plenty away not least for the chance to see some photos of the end result, and for "the principle of The Thing"

(how is "The Thing" these days, he must be getting on a bit?)

Namkha

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hazyfontazy said:
i'm working on the cheese .(isnt everyone lol )but nothing will be ready till at least late 2007 ,,please dont ask what they are cause i dont know what theyre gonna be myself yet, i should have plenty though when the time comes :woohoo: finding males aint eazy

All out of 'Spicy Cheese' seed, but I n I have nuff self-set bagseed (f2 feminized) from an unknown "suspect cheese?" clone (aka Eek-a-mouse in gallery),,, :biglaugh:

if Gypsy wants,,, and mans n gals shouts loud nuff, sow a little grow a littel
wat-um see, whom know wat happen, perhaps king/queen plants :dance:

the poly-hybrids available are Free Tibet [Soma] x White Widow [Black Label]

I n I procreationist :wink:
peace, erb roots n culture
DocLeaf :joint:

"What goes around, comes around kid..." B. Real, Cypress Hill

Last edited:

Laxpunker

Rosy Cheeks said:
In theory I'm with you Gypsy, although... after cruising the Cannabis websites (Icmag as well as others) for years, it is my distinct impression that people rarely share their freebies with their fellow growers. I'm not saying it is not done, but I see many comments like "I got these freebies when I ordered seeds and I'm germing or thinking about germing them", and very few "I got these freebies from a fellow grower who believed in the good cause of distributing them to me for free." You see a lot of growers complain about their freebies (they didn't germ right, it wasn't the strain they wanted, etc), forgetting about the fact that those seeds were meant for something else.

Aye. I will admit most of the freebies I have grown out, however the final product did go to those without the means to grow themselves. I think there is a large amount of people that even if they don't give the beans away, do make a difference in the lives of other people because of the beans. That's my take on it anyways.

Shibbyguy

I'm so down, do you have any plants that are easier to grow for begginers? I have done a lot of reading, and want to grow some indoor and maybe outdoor plants.

OGDread

Shibby: Seed boo and bay have lots of easy strains, I suggest you search the forums for the answers, as there is likely many different ones that match "easy".

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a question as I have a small pile of seeds that i'll never get to and would not mind giving out some. The only thing is the same seeds are for sale on your sites already these would be knock offs is that ok ? I just did a seed run of DJ Shorts Flodica so I would have enough for ever and ever.

S_a_H

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
.....any seeds are welcome.......as long as they grow out to be good plants that make nice bud for someone.....no matter what they are...

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How do you want them packaged ? Can we just send a bulk amount and you sort and packagae them ?

SaH

G

I did my first cross half an hour ago (Jamaican Pearl x Sensi Star)... I just did it because my nicest outdoorplant ever turned out to be male... But I have no oportunity to test them myself, so I wonder wether untested seeds ar welcome in the Freebie-project?
greetings philo

wickedpete66

I try to give the freebies away but most of my friends say tey want to start a grow ,but never end up going through with it, but none has ever turned down a freebie from the finished product

Status
Not open for further replies.