What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Smokeshack

Smokey Pockets

Got a couple new shots
Sunset Sherbet
End of wk5

picture.php

picture.php

too-dope

What up Too Dope!
How are you good sir?
I've been a bit preoccupied outside growing but I'm doing well. Thanks for asking. I'm gonna have more time in the next month to revamp my garden which I'm happy about. Mixing soil and popping new seeds. Great colors and variety in your garden. Have you ran the blue chocolate x ms. universe before? I really enjoyed pineapple fields. I might run some pineapple fields x colorado flo/ssdd seeds I made in the near future.

Smokey Pockets

I've been a bit preoccupied outside growing but I'm doing well. Thanks for asking. I'm gonna have more time in the next month to revamp my garden which I'm happy about. Mixing soil and popping new seeds. Great colors and variety in your garden. Have you ran the blue chocolate x ms. universe before? I really enjoyed pineapple fields. I might run some pineapple fields x colorado flo/ssdd seeds I made in the near future.
Yeah, that one is one of my keepers, I’ve had her about 5 years now. Best wishes to your seed popping!

Mystic Funk

ah Sh!t Smokey, i'm out of rep for the day. i used it up on all your posts man!

everything is looking very proper my friend! keep the fire rolling.... and i'll be back tomorrow to slam the like button on the rest of your posts.

Peace!
-mystic

Blazeee

Veteran
Great work Smokey! Some lovely bud shots in this thread.

Love the colours on the M39 x Tahoe OG :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts