What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

....A Torrid Week......but we are still afloat!

sparobis

Veteran
hey folks,
i tell ya...the emotional rollercoaster ride most of us just went through was something no? lol...i never in a million years would i ever expected to go through that abortion!
thats how strongly i feel for this total movement... growing/helping/breeding/smoking /
its sets my mind at ease..i can grow a specific strain to fit my needs...now that gives.."this is the life" a whole new meaning/perspective.the time it takes to let this unfortunate event to settle down can give us time to sit down rethink all this and modify the things that went terribly wrong for the future..hopefully it will never happen again! im particularly impressed with the folks that had to endure the influx of other folks...shows what kinda community we got...keep on keeping on bros/sistas
peace
sparo

XbX

for my part i just want to know when the bay will be back theres so much important work to be done! i knew it was going down but didnt know when although i believe it will come back but when i needed it for the first time ever it was not there and then there was so much scaremongering going and raving and ranting in general and still i dunno what to think after trying to work out what the hell is happening round here!

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
Danke Gypsy, the past month has been very nice. A lot of good minds in these forums, and the bad apples are starting to filter out! Hura!

Now that you have the server load handled, maybe we could turn to making our own faqs?

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
scrappy420 said:
Hey bro, if an a-hole messes it up, ban 'em. One problem with the og group was a bunch of right wing people paid for their membership and proceeded to turbopost their love for George Bush and bombing iraqis. They spewed hatred and actually managed to take over political forums. I figure as long as you make an example of the worst ones, it should be fine. Most of us just want a place to chill, not spew political crap. Peace

Lol ... I agree Scraps....

GN Keep it up .... I'm sure evrything is sorting itself out as we speak.....
Peace!

HellaFella

crossthread said:
Hey! The Steerage area isn't so bad.. I've been down here for a few months, the food is,, well, alot too be desired, but it IS comfy...... I/We could use a couple more pillows and Blankets though....
Keep up the great work Mr. Gypsy and Admins.
Peace,

I.M. Boggled said:
“A lot of people ask me if I were shipwrecked, and could only have one book, what would it be?
I always say 'How to Build a Boat”
;) :D

Thanks Skipper,
I'd like to take the opportunity to thank all the "behind the scene" folks around here for all they do to make this a better place for us all to have our little (not so little anymore) slice of heaven on the net.

I've gone and made a few new friends this week and am looking forward to the future>>>...

Many a world class "fantasy marijuana gardener" has boarded ship apparently and I am looking forward to hearing the various "big whoppers" fisherman type stories from them...*
Writing as though they were actually tending gardens, such vivid imaginations these people...
it's as if they were actually doing it or sumthin'...wink wink...
pssst, don't tell anybody, but I think some of those guys from California may actually be growing some pot, but shhh, thats a secret. ;) :D

I remember back in the mid-late nineties in the "usenet" posting days...
A friend of a friend (foaf) used to grow a lot of weed for everybody (but none of the actual posters did. hehe ;) ;) :)

The future is looking so bright around here...
we may have to issue sunglasses to the passengers. ;) :D

Now where do you keep the deck chairs at...?

IMB :)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
*You know the fish was pretty big..., come to think of it, it was huge...no actually it was gigantic, the biggest I've ever seen...now ya got a fish story.

You 2 gave me a hearty chuckle!

Delta9-THC

Veteran
In Holland ...... Lift from gypsy

In Holland ...... Lift from gypsy

150mph most of the way in a beauty of a jag .... ha ha ha 6 am isnt the best time to travel at those speeds .... :yoinks:

Will be poppin by for some seeds today ! Glad to spread some love man :joint:

thanks again for the lift ,,,, Im smoking up and going to my cousins tommorow
:joint:
hope your all good ......
Your Dog Collared Friend :wave:

PEACE

zolar

times they are a changing

times they are a changing

I thought north america was a place that had a free press and free speech

I don don't know but i've been told the streets of america were paved with gold
you know the saying money talks bullshit walks

read a book called god's politics talked about changing the wind rosa parks did it the dead sure as hell confused the econ majors with a spectacular kindness and shazAring so stats some where tell the tale

just wondering what would happen if every one of us sent our governors , state reps and all the D.C. cvongress people an an unsigned handwritten
note that we would gladly pay for an annual permit to smoke and grow
and pay taxes on what we sold like folks report self employment [ ha]

but seriously if allour congressmen and womyn are getting hand written postcards [ not bulk spam or form letters ] they might start thinking
for the 21st century and oh by the way isn't growing at home in america helping the war on terrorists by not giving our money to nutcases overseas and stimulating our local economy

hear about outsourcing all the time with american jobs aren't we insourcing growing jobs away from taliban nutsos in asia and the middle east. if what goes around comes around say we get a black orfemale or muslim president are the baptists or evangelicals going to start bombing the catholics over a thousand year old family argument looks like that the iraq plan....

Delta9-THC

Veteran
passed the freebies round .... some friends just got a rather generous donation of your freebies gyp¬! (aswell as a light/ballast)

Positive vibes from them and me , my man!
what dosent kill you makes you stronger....

Peace