Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Inspired by Julian's Threads?

Thread Title Search
Inspired by Julian's Threads? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-14-2011, 07:58 AM #1
STFU
Reppin The Bay

STFU will become famous soon enough
Inspired by Julian's Threads?

I see alot of Trailerparkboys and The Wire references in people's usernames on this website. I was wondering if any of you guys would like to post if you were inspired by Julian's Massive Outdoor grow thread or his indoor growing thread. He talks about TPB and The Wire quite a bit in the colossal Outdoor thread. Also if any of you guys know if he's doing alright that information would be much appreciated. He seems to have turned off his Julian handle and hasn't created a new one. YET

I'm talking to you Marlo, Avon Barksdale, Sam_The_Caveman, Bubbles and Ricky!
STFU is offline Quote

Old 01-14-2011, 09:05 AM #2

007. will become famous soon enough007. will become famous soon enough007. will become famous soon enough
Yes I was very inspired. Yes I love TPB. But no I don't know anything about him. I wish he hadn't deleted so much of what he posted. I'd love the info. I wish I'd read more of his massive outdoor thread before I did my own GG.

Last edited by 007.; 01-15-2011 at 10:03 AM.. Reason: typo
007. is offline Quote

Old 01-15-2011, 02:01 AM #3
Bacchus
Throbbing Member

Bacchus is a name known to allBacchus is a name known to allBacchus is a name known to allBacchus is a name known to allBacchus is a name known to allBacchus is a name known to allBacchus is a name known to allBacchus is a name known to allBacchus is a name known to allBacchus is a name known to allBacchus is a name known to all
I wish him well. A great thread with some great post.
Bacchus is offline Quote

Old 01-15-2011, 02:04 AM #4
Aeroguerilla
I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle

Aeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud of
JULIAN IS THE MAN! very inspirational.

Find me on Instagram Sunrisecannabis207 or 207_downeast_smoke_and_vape
Aeroguerilla is offline Quote

Old 01-15-2011, 02:07 AM #5
Blueshark
Julian's thinking is clearer than Ricky's...

Location: Sunnyvale Trailer Park with Julian, Ricky and Bubbles..
Blueshark is just really niceBlueshark is just really niceBlueshark is just really niceBlueshark is just really niceBlueshark is just really niceBlueshark is just really niceBlueshark is just really niceBlueshark is just really niceBlueshark is just really niceBlueshark is just really nice
Sounds as if he is someone to listen to and learn from. Don't know him, would talk over TBP with him for sure...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=35209

"Ned, I mean to kill you in 1 minute, or see you hang in Fort Smith at Judge Parker's convenience. Which'll it be?"-- Rooster Cogburn
Blueshark is offline Quote

Old 01-15-2011, 02:19 AM #6
cannascholar

cannascholar is a jewel in the roughcannascholar is a jewel in the roughcannascholar is a jewel in the roughcannascholar is a jewel in the roughcannascholar is a jewel in the roughcannascholar is a jewel in the rough
His information is on point and his level of experience is higher then most. His style of thinking and approaches towards his goals is very effective and has inspired me to almost completely rebound from a legal battle. The Zen references are on the top of the list as most helpful. Seek what he seeks and you won't be disappointed!
cannascholar is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-15-2011, 05:01 AM #7
STFU
Reppin The Bay

STFU will become famous soon enough
Wow. Glad to see I wasn't the only one who benefited from his posts. Cannascholar I'm glad you joined to give props to Julian. If anyone has a copy of his indoor thread before the majority of his posts were deleted it would be much appreciated. Feel free to post Art of War quotes on this thread guys

Old 01-15-2011, 10:05 AM #8

007. will become famous soon enough007. will become famous soon enough007. will become famous soon enough
His outdoor work would be greatly enhanced these days with autoflowers reaching the point they are. Let you house be your veg room, and the whole world be your HPS!
007. is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-15-2011, 10:52 AM #9
redbudduckfoot

redbudduckfoot is a glorious beacon of lightredbudduckfoot is a glorious beacon of lightredbudduckfoot is a glorious beacon of lightredbudduckfoot is a glorious beacon of lightredbudduckfoot is a glorious beacon of lightredbudduckfoot is a glorious beacon of lightredbudduckfoot is a glorious beacon of lightredbudduckfoot is a glorious beacon of lightredbudduckfoot is a glorious beacon of lightredbudduckfoot is a glorious beacon of lightredbudduckfoot is a glorious beacon of light
yeah, julians thread is the shit. ive read it front to back twice. his mindset is geared perfectly for large outdoor. i love the hand held earth auger. i rent one for 35$ a day, and a hole takes less than a minute, even in shitty ground. no more digging. makes doing a hundred outdoor a one day project.

i miss the days when his thread was active. he was a fountain of knowledge. his thoughts on highway interdiction were enlightening, to say the least. his approach to growing changed my life. makes growing 20 lbs easy, just makes sense.

and water crystals........ dont even get me started; i cant believe i used to haul water.

much respect to you julian. thanks
redbudduckfoot is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-15-2011, 01:22 PM #10

Red: how does that hand held handle rocks? Like rocky mountain rocks. Maybe 2/3 soft, 1/3 rock.
007. is offline Quote