What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CAN YOU HELP TEST NEW SEEDBOUTIQUE?

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thank you for letting us help! the community working for the community... perfect ;)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah great job, all those that have helped out here to test the New Boo....

...thank you all very much...

DeezyH

ICMag Donor
Yeah great job, all those that have helped out here to test the New Boo....

...thank you all very much...

NP, when can we expect to see the new seedbou launched?

Sidebar question: Did the strain selection in the beta test reflect what is going to be available for purchase when you launch?

Nugz

Hello Gypsy, how are you?

I would like to know how long are you gonna keep singling out Brazil as (apparently) the only country from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe that Seedboutique does not accept credit card payments from... you allow CC payments from Iran, Iraq, but not Brazil. What's up with that?

I found a post of yours from February 25, 2008, where you say:

Man.....if you could feel the trouble I have had with CC's......fraud (mostly from Brazil and Romania but plenty of other places).....charge-backs.......trying to figure out whats valid and whats not.....it's a head-ache I would rather not have....a catalogue of disasters....

yet Romania is still allowed to pay via CC on Seedboutique.

Why single out Brazil? I searched through that list and apparently it is the only country removed.

Have Brazilian buyers been that much more evil to ya than buyers from the rest of the world? I find that hard to believe.

I really hope you reconsider this position. The grow scene is booming in Brazil, it's a huge market potential, and most people are honest, you know?

Take care.

Nugz

PS: I'm trying to pay for a pack of Rez's Sour Diesel (my birthday present, lol), could not find my country on the list, and this is what brought me to write you this message.

Latest posts

Latest posts