What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BAD NEWS

Sleepy

Veteran
see, you got too famous...

see, you got too famous...

Good luck, Growdoc.

babble incoherently, and wet yourself... :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

G

What Bog said, and all my best wishes. Damn we may live in a draconian lawed country in regards to MJ, but at least we know what we are charged with, that's outrageous

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo......Nam Myoho Renge Kyo......

That is pretty friggin scarey...Good Luck Doc...I hope you don't live in one of those "disappear in the night" countries...oh wait that can happen in the US now...but no charges yet? Shit, I think that was outlawed in the Magna Carta.

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Get well soon

Get well soon

Oh man, say it aint so Growdoc...say it aint so. Hope it's just an old parking ticket or something and nothing to do with.... You're a good friend, I hope all is well. Your one fault is that you keep your posts just a wee bit short sometimes. Where did this summons come from? Did they say anything about "council should be present?" Did they drag you off your PC as you were typing? Now you got a bunch of people worried for ya. Post soon man. I'm not really buddhist but I'll have a sit under that bodhi tree with you, Doobie, Vegas and the rest of the gang BOG and have a go. Nam Myoho Renge Kyo......Nam Myoho Renge Kyo......

G

That is odd to get hauled into court without knowing your charges, that plain stinks...hope everything turns out ok man :joint:

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
OH DAMN...

OH DAMN...

I want to start off saying thanks to all who have showed support, never in my mind did i think i would get such a reaction on this site...

I got a Phone call yesterday telling me i have 2 hrs to come down to the police station/court house and speak in front of some cops and a judge, they wouldnt tell me what it was or even what police division is asking for me?

I was very nice about it and told them i would be there no porblems...

When i arrived there where 4 Narcs 2 customs agents and a judge...i thought, maybe i wont be home tonight...

OK look, i teach people all over the world how to grow...A nice size 100 gram envelope was sitting on the table in the room with all that so called justice, one of my students has sent me something trying to be nice, you can smell the Dank bud filling the room and all the cops are smiling...But so am i!!!

I told them to look at my international criminal record and then tell me if there is anything but cannabis on there, ONLY CANNABIS... Then i explained to them that i have grown up in america and i have experienced things that they cant even imagine, this took 4 hrs of talking... i also told them that i have some medical patinece that i take care of and they are terminally ill...

In the end they agreed that i was not trying to buy/sell/recive cannabis through the mail, the weed was weighed and then caculated into hash(DUMB FOR THEM) so it became 10 grams of hash,i got a 250 euro fine or 5 days in jail...

Moral of the story, NEVER EVER SEND WEED TO GROWDOC!!!

If someone wants to share then i will most likely come visit...

and again thanks all for your support...

When you get a package with your name on it and its full of weed, They take it as guilty already from day 1, so all thats left is to tell the story and get sentenced...i was finger printed ans pics where taken, tattoo's where noted and peircings admired... thats how it is the country i am in now, thank good i dont use my real addy...

PS... I never gave up the name of the student and i never will, it goes to my death bed with me...

Last edited:
:joint: Lucky Lucky Lucky...I've had a few close calls in my time...Let me be the first to congrat you on the "slap on the wrist" I wouldn't have expected your situation to go down the way it did in a Euro country(the strange call without a charge I mean)...but that is probably my prejudice/ignorance. Here is to many many more years of safe and legal-hassle free growing

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
BenitoCereno said:
:joint: Lucky Lucky Lucky...I've had a few close calls in my time...Let me be the first to congrat you on the "slap on the wrist" I wouldn't have expected your situation to go down the way it did in a Euro country(the strange call without a charge I mean)...but that is probably my prejudice/ignorance. Here is to many many more years of safe and legal-hassle free growing

I am in not in EUROLAND...

but thank you very much for the good vibe BenitoCereno...

G

Hej GrowDoc, I just noticed this theard. I was very supprised.. I mean, my mouth felt down to floor. I just cant belive it... well, only important thing is that everything is okay. I hope you paid that 250euros, and come 'online' soon, we havent talked few days now ... lol ;)

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
The same thing happened to me yesterday, can you say "bad luck" lmao :biglaugh:
Clouds of smoke and positive vibes...:wink:

Dr. D

Veteran
burn babylon burn, well said John...glad to hear evrything turned out ok Growdoc very glad...peace and be safe

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
Thanks DR.D... please send some good vibes to Ghost of John, he needs it...

Tic: shit happens mate

G

Positive energy to both you and Ghost of John, although the burning of Babylon isn't gonna help anything. I live in Babylon. Let me know before you all burn it down ... :D

Mo,

G

happily it ended well. Tho serious, any problem that can be fixed with money is really not that big a problem, least thats what grandaddy used to say.Glad to see you back Growdoc!!

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
It is kinda funny how money fixes everything, actually its very sad, i wish cannabis would be aloud to fix some problems also...

We push through the bullshit... :joint:

Sleepy

Veteran
Wow, i am happy to hear you won't rot in a cell!!

$250 Euros?? did you have it on you? :biglaugh:

i'd love to hear some of the stories you enthralled them with for 4 hours!!!

be careful out there!!! :eek:

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
Sleepy said:
Wow, i am happy to hear you won't rot in a cell!!

$250 Euros?? did you have it on you? :biglaugh:

i'd love to hear some of the stories you enthralled them with for 4 hours!!!

be careful out there!!! :eek:

I havent decided weather or not to pay it yet and if i do i might pay like 10 euro's a month, just to mess with em :eek: ... :biglaugh:

Growdoc

Sleepy

Veteran
Growdoc said:
I havent decided weather or not to pay it yet and if i do i might pay like 10 euro's a month, just to mess with em :eek: ... :biglaugh:

Growdoc

hehehe, yeah, since you're on a fixed income and all!!! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

ask for the payment coupon book!! :biglaugh: