Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Anything Outdoor 2018

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Anything Outdoor 2018 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-01-2018, 03:33 AM #491
-TheShortTexan-

-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough
No homo... but I'm freaking stoked I found these threads. This one and guerilla underground. No bud til I finish this crop. But the info here is paramount, and the people get me by. Keep it up everyone
-TheShortTexan- is offline Quote

Old 08-01-2018, 03:45 AM #492
KangarooKY

KangarooKY has a spectacular aura aboutKangarooKY has a spectacular aura aboutKangarooKY has a spectacular aura aboutKangarooKY has a spectacular aura about
Yea, good stuff in here guys
But yea they were regular fems.. I try to be positive and grateful.. but honestly was pissed at first.. this is my 3rd season with “ordered seeds” so not that familiar with how stable they usually are.. back in the day if you asked me to order seeds online I would have said heck no I ain’t doing that haha.. I guess that goes hand in hand with how us ol boys are behind on times a tab bit lol.. I’m not ashamed to say that.
However I will go ahead and say they are kcbrains.. I’m not going to blame it on the breeder tho.. I believe they may have been stressed in there early days just enough to throw them off track like you mentioned.. how are your kc strains doing???
KangarooKY is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-01-2018, 03:50 AM #493
-TheShortTexan-

-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough
I haven't ever ordered more than like 10 seeds at a time. But I kinda feel like the odds of ordering 100 and seeing 6 mess up are pretty normal. AGAIN I haven't ever ordered that many so I can't say. But I've heard somewhere of people telling nirvana their seeds weren't feminized and they replaced em. But idk how many seeds they ordered. They are probably more willing to replace a few seeds than 100
-TheShortTexan- is offline Quote

Old 08-01-2018, 04:01 AM #494
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to all
Well I got a 5 pack of KC Cristal Limits fems and there doing great. This is my first time growing KC stuff but you shouldn't have got pure males. I've grow fem seeds since they first came out and guys hated them....lol how things have changed. I've had one bad experience with some that hemied on me indoors but never ever pure males. And the spray banana I've pulled off and had a great grow. I've not heard of many guys getting straight males....a lot of hemi plants though with fem seeds. Maybe some mix up at the company you order from.

I'm making a comeback !!!!

WV's headin' outdoors 2018 grow

REAL GORILLA SEEDS 9 Strains !!!

Seedsman Fem Collection !!!

Female Seeds Critical Sour & Chem OG !!!

KC Brains Cristal Limit (fem)

Outdoor grow threads & album pics coming soon !!!!!

realgorillaclothing.com

WVs Outdoor Critical/Chem grow !!!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=354027

WVs Outdoor RealGorilla strains
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355383
wvkindbud38 is online now Quote

Old 08-01-2018, 04:04 AM #495
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to all
Yea don't let a bad experience cause you not to order. Man I've got ahold of tons of killer seeds over the yrs. it's the best thing you ever did ordering seeds. Possibly the environment also it's crazy wet and humid....maybe the stress

I'm making a comeback !!!!

WV's headin' outdoors 2018 grow

REAL GORILLA SEEDS 9 Strains !!!

Seedsman Fem Collection !!!

Female Seeds Critical Sour & Chem OG !!!

KC Brains Cristal Limit (fem)

Outdoor grow threads & album pics coming soon !!!!!

realgorillaclothing.com

WVs Outdoor Critical/Chem grow !!!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=354027

WVs Outdoor RealGorilla strains
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355383
wvkindbud38 is online now Quote

Old 08-01-2018, 07:20 AM #496
Dankwolf

Dankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud of
Outdoor

Yes i know i cant spell for shit and my punctuation is just as bad . the plants dont seem to care nor should you.
Dankwolf is online now Quote

Old 08-01-2018, 07:35 AM #497
caliprop215

caliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nice
Found a good way to spread diamaticious earth.
...pour a cup or 2 in each hole or underneath the plant.then get ur leaf blower ang give it a quick blsst of air. The de clouds instantly and hits most if not all parts of the bottom of the leaves..make sure u wear a mask.

Dankwolf ur killin it.

I put some more trellising up on some plants that needed it. Spread them out even more..staying very short and wide. 7 to 8 ft u can use boards for size comparison...Ibuilt a 7 to 8 ft square with 2x4 and pulled trellis over the cage and stapled it to the 2x4.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180731_200756.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	464809 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180731_200805.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	111.2 KB
ID:	464810
caliprop215 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-01-2018, 07:44 AM #498
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankwolf View Post
Nice!
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

Old 08-01-2018, 08:15 AM #499
Dday391

Dday391 is a jewel in the roughDday391 is a jewel in the roughDday391 is a jewel in the roughDday391 is a jewel in the roughDday391 is a jewel in the roughDday391 is a jewel in the roughDday391 is a jewel in the rough
Those are indeed some nice looking ladies dankwolf! Really beautiful plants I want just one plant like that and I'll be a happy camper hahaha
Dday391 is offline Quote

Old 08-01-2018, 09:00 AM #500
pipeline
Cannabotanist

pipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud of
Great work Dankwolf! Those are some healthy plants! How does the wooden frame work? Will you put a tarp over it for rain? How will they be supported?

Looking good Caliprop! Those are so stout! Super stealth! Kind of like a sea of green. Its funny what these plants can take. Got to tie up main stem so it doesn't rip. They just keep on growing! Fun to watch!

I have always hesitated using feminized seeds because of the risk of hermaphrodite plants. If they are male thats easy, you can find those early. If a hermi dropps pollen in september, its not going to be good. Could be lots of seed and it would all be worthless.

Hey guys I'll be donating seed from my line soon. Its special and pretty close to true breeding. Its a stable line, so its a great start for a breeding program. If you're interested it will be available to purchase at seedbay/real guerilla seeds. I'll let you know when its received. This is a great line. Pure afghan with different origins and a couple bubblegums mixed in, one is sour bubble! Later on, Hill Temple Collective will likely release a more refined version!

Preserve your good lines in seed! It lasts longer, and as you work the line it gets better and better! The seed can be spread far and wide and heal families all over the world! i was made for this. Its what God has called me to do guys!

Champion Male fell over because I stole some of the soil holding him up to spread around the girls. He'll be fine. Males are forming up stamen. Will be seeing pollen in 7-14 days! Yes!

pipeline is offline Quote